SURPRISE DATES

It was a bright morning, and Annika sighed laying on her bed, enjoying few moments of the after effects of a good sleep. It had been such a long while since she had enjoyed her mornings. The best eraser in the world is a good night's sleep, and this morning was proving this quote true.

She is bought out of her sleep induced stupor by a loud crash outside her room. Finally, leaving her bed she slams her door to scold whoever had disturbed her but the sight in front of her leaves her in fits of laughter. Their standing with Juice all over him is her bhaiya and her poor bhabhi is cursing him for literally increasing her work so early in the morning. Laughing at their sillyness she decides to help them out, hoping the day will be as good as her morning, she carry's on.

In the evening it is not even 7 yet, but at the Wadhera House there's certainly a bouncy girl all excited to go and spend a long overdue vacation (seriously guys Annika's projecting your author here). As soon as she hears the sound of Shivaay's car she immediately rushes to open the front door. He is not even outside the car but she is definitely done with her waiting and is seen dragging her luggage and pointing to the boot of the car.

Looking at her excitement he just shakes his head and helps her place her luggage in the boot. Turning to her family he is about to greet everyone but Annika seems to have entirely different plans. She is dragging him towards the driver's seat.

S:" Will you calm down jaan, we don't have to go till tomorrow morning. At least let me greet everyone."

Annika with a slight pink tinge to her cheeks nods her head embarrassingly and let him meet her family. Greeting everyone Shivaay is updating them about their iteration and finally this seems to be important enough for her to listen to him. Moving in the car he says "So I've finally cracked the puzzle."

A:" What puzzle? Why are you being cryptic?"

S:" The puzzle of how to get your fiancé to listen to you. Just get her excited about a trip and she will listen to each and every word you say."

A:" Very Funny Shivaay. And I generally pay attention every time."

S:" Yeah every time you wanna pay attention."

A:" Uhhh...why don't you focus on driving and stop bothering me."

S:" I like troubling you Jaan, haven't told you it's become my new favorite time-pass." He replies turning towards her. Annika pushes his face back to the road with her hand and says "Will you drive properly, I really want to go on this vacation and cannot afford being hurt bcoz you were not paying attention to driving."

S:" Ok chill baba....jeez you are so complicated, a moment ago you were all happy go lucky and in the next you are lecturing me."

A:" I'm like that only...deal with it." She replies folding her hands and looking outside the window. Seeing that maybe her mood is getting spoiled an idea enters Shivaay's mind, he stops the car unexpectedly in front of a Kulfi Vendor and gets Kulfi's(Ice cream) for the both of them. The mouth melting treat instantly cheers up her mood and without thinking she pecks Shivaay with her chilled lips "You are the best Shiv. How did you know I really like Kulfi?"

S:" Well I didn't knew, but seeing such a positive reaction from you for a small treat, next time I'm surely buying the whole cart for you."

Annika flushes at his words but tries to ignore his mocking eyes, thinking to herself (stupid, how can you do this again Annika, he isn't your real fiancé, Stop being so lovey-dovey around him).

At OM Annika is seen helping Priyanka pack when Rudra enters and drags her to the pool area. Quizzically she looks at him and asks " What's the matter Rudy ? Why have you dragged me here?"