DREAMLAND & EMOTIONS

Shivaay pulled at his tie, loosening it as he climbed the grand staircase of OM after a very long day dealing with all the incompetent idiots at the office. How people could be so useless he'd never know. Problem after problem was thrown at him and because of that he hadn't been able to leave until much later than he had wanted to.

As he steps into one of the many wings of his home he hears a soft singing from behind his bedroom door. The melody carrying through the corridor and immediately soothing him with the knowledge of what lay behind the double doors. As silently as he could, he opens the door and walks into what could only be the sweetest of scenes. There on the large canopy bed lay his beautiful wife as she nursed their baby boy, singing to him as he suckled at her breast and played with a strand of her dark hair.

"Chanda hai tu, Mera Suraj hai tu,

Oh meri aankhon ka taara hai tu.

Jeeti hu mai bas tujhe dekhkar,

Iss toote dil ka sahara hai tu!!"

Shivaay leans against the door and revels in the peace of the room. His problems of before were now non-existent and all that mattered was his little family, his Annika and their Shivansh. With them at his side the world was absolutely perfect.

"Is your tummy full?" Annika coos once Ansh stops eating and begins stretching against her with his small fists waving in the air. "You look like a little monster." She giggles, dabbing at his pouty lips with a soft towel.

As she lifts the baby onto her shoulder to burp him, she looks up and spots him at the door. Her brown eyes shining with pure love and devotion as her smile turns to Shivaay.

"Look who's here. It's daddy," she whispers into Ansh's ear. Turning him around so he faced Shivaay. At the sight of his father the baby squealed and wiggled against Annika's hold, kicking out his chubby legs.

Walking over to them he sits at the edge of the bed and takes his son into his arms, pressing a kiss to his cheek before covering Annika's lips with his own. He hadn't seen her all day and every second away from her and their sweet boy had felt like an eternity.

"Hello" he breathes against her warm mouth.

"We missed you," she tells him. "How was work?"

"Work was work. I rather be here with the two of you than dealing with all the unnecessary problems made by incompetent people. Maybe I should just quit, not like I actually need to work for a living." He said casually.

"And lose all the power that comes with being the heir of Oberoi Industries?" Annika teases.

Shivaay laughs, looking down at Ansh who is busy playing with the pin on his tie. "I do love having all that unlimited power at my disposal."

"My Arrogant Man," she grins, resting her head on his shoulder and combing her fingers through her child's soft hair. "My chachi is right you know. He looks just like you."

"He has your eyes," Shivaay replies. "And your smile. Which is quite terrible for me if I ever want to say no to him."

A: "He will have you wrapped around his fingers."

S: "Just like his mother."

A: "Or his Auntie Priyanka. I've seen them talking in a secret once or twice, and I think they are plotting something."

"A dangerous duo those two together," he shudders for effect before Ansh cries out in annoyance at not being the centre of attention, his fist rubbing at his eyes tiredly.