TELLING FAMILY

It was early morning when Annika wakes up with a jerk. The nightmare she had (or the reality she couldn't really decide) still fresh in her mind. She tried controlling her labored breathing and a single tear escapes her eyes. She tells herself common Annika it's past, it's okay (chutki please be okay). Watching the time (6:30 am) she decides no use in trying to sleep more let's just wake up and start the day.

Just then her eyes fell on the big engagement ring and she groans suddenly having flashbacks of earlier day. Stupid Stupid she murmurs to herself and removes the ring from her finger thanking her lucky stars that nobody entered her room before she could remove it.

After freshening up she moves to the kitchen where her bhabhi and chachi are busy in preparing breakfast. She hugs her chachi and wishes them both a goodmorning and then helps by setting the breakfast table.

When Everybody settles for breakfast it's a regular morning in Wadhera house. Her brother and chachu are busy discussing some case, bhabhi and chachi are talking about the rest of their day and she and Sahil are busy eating their breakfast.

Just then she hears her brother Viren asking her about her days. Her brother had gone for a business trip so they didn't get much time to discuss their days. Informing him guiltily that nothing out of the ordinary happened she avoids his inquisitive eyes and starts engaging in a banter with sahil. Viren frowns thinking it strange that his gudiya is not interested in sharing her day for the first time but decides to let go of the matter for now.

When she was leaving for her office she receives a message from shivaay.

S:" Good morning beautiful...I hope you have a productive day."

A:" Good morning billuji...was just on my way to office."

S:" Billuji....Annika please don't refer to me as such. It's a silly name dadi calls me by."

A:" Hawww billuji I toh like it better then shivaay, like dadi I will also call you billu only." Smirking to herself she replies to shivaay. Just then she is startled at receiving a call and when she sees the caller ID she is amused. Picking up the call she says "Yes billuji a very good morning to you".

S:" Annika what's with this billuji business I don't like my name getting spoiled."

A:" But this suits you so much na"

S:" Annika for the sake of my sanity please don't call me billu again."

Annika giggling "ok billuji..... oops I mean Shivaay. I will call you wateva you want Shivaay shiv "

Shivaay exhaling a breath decides that he has had enough of this name calling and asks Annika if she is free in the evening. Annika agrees to meet him after office and they get busy in their work.

At evening Shivaay and Annika is seen sitting in a cosy cafe (obviously Annika's choice). Shivaay seems to be fascinated with the speed she is talking and thinks that wow this girl does surely know how to talk, with her around there will be no dull conversation. Annika notices that Shivaay's staring at her and snaps her fingers in front of his face. His trance is broken seeing Annika laughing at his expense.

A:" Common billuji even you can say something, it's not a rule to always listen to your girl."

Shivaay humourously decides to pull Annika's leg and says "My girl haan."

Annika realising her blunder tries to hide her blushing cheeks in her wavy curls. He laughs and says "I didn't knew that my girl can blush also."

A:" Shiv stop it. It was a genuine mistake , stop pulling my leg na baba."