STOLEN MOMENTS

Shivaay was walking by the corridor talking on his wireless Earpods and flipping through a file absently when "Oh!" a feminine voice cried out as their soft body collided with his, landing the person against the hard ground.

Recognizing the melodic tone of Annika's voice, he is brought back to the situation and to the petite girl on the ground.

"It's just not my day, is it?" she pouted before gathering the wedding catalogues back in her hands.

"I'd say watch where you are going, but it was completely my fault this time. I was distracted." He offered her his hand, pulling her to her feet instantly.

"Is something wrong?" she asked.

"Nothing of Importance," he replied. "Did you hurt yourself?"

"You're lying," Annika said, ignoring his question.

Shivaay was surprised by her statement. It was rare for anyone other than his family to call him out for hiding his true feelings. He didn't understand how easily she'd seen through him.

Annika held his arms in her and asked "What's the matter Jaan?"

Shivaay shrugged his shoulders saying "Nothing worth mentioning, Just work related stuff."

Annika rubbed his shoulders a bit and said "Don't worry whatever it is I know you will handle it. Everything is under control or will be. Is it about the conference call the other morning?"

Exhaling, he gave her a half smile. "Somebody from our office had leaked some important information of the project to our competitors. I would like to find that person as soon as possible."

Her delicate features saddened as she looked sadly at him. "I won't say you will find him because I know you will. I won't say whatever punishment you give them was undeserved because they aren't innocent. It may not matter to you, since it came to your notice before it became harmful, but loyalty should be rewarded and disloyalty should be punished. So do whatever it takes to find them."

He didn't reply to her and instead pushed her against a pillar, losing himself in her lips. Shivaay felt Annika pull at his arms, interlacing their fingers only to gently push him away from her. "Someone could see," she whispered. Her fingers traced over his lips and wiped the remnants of lip gloss she had left behind. "After all we don't want to display a show." She laughs.

"I think you are already past that." Rudra mutters as he struts towards them, making Annika and Shivaay to pull apart.

"What bhaiya, You don't see the time or place, just gets started anywhere." He says with a teasing tint to his voice.

Shivaay pats his head "Shut up Rudy!"

R: "How can I shut up when I have come to show you both the newspaper's headings. Your wedding has finally been announced officially in the newspaper, so there's no escaping from this now. It's causing quite a stir in social media to be honest."

"