ESCAPE TO GOA

Silence was a gift that Annika was usually thankful for. Amidst a family like her moments of peace were far in between. So waking upto a silent room she was confused at first and then she remembered where she was (at OM). Looking at the watch she was thankful that it was still early for her to go back at her home and get her day started. Rubbing her eyes, she moves to washroom.

Holding onto the railings of stairs, she cascades down into the dining area of OM. Wishing everyone a good morning she is glad that all the three brothers are nowhere to be seen, specially a certain blue eyed person who is a constant in her mind. Just as she was thanking her lucky stars, the trio enters - wearing chef's hat and apron, bringing in breakfast for everyone.

Annika looked into the hypnotizing eyes of Shivaay, which were shinning with a twinkle. Now Annika was seeing a totally different side of him for the first time, a side who loved cooking with his brother's and making breakfast for everybody and was far away from the attitude he was showing her the previous day by throwing her in water. This Shivaay was totally new to her. Rudra was placing dishes on the table and ShivOm were serving everyone themselves. Seeing them so happy she felt a warm gust of tranquillity around her.

After serving everyone Shivaay took a seat beside her and wishing her a good morning started having his breakfast. Unlike him the girl beside him was just staring at her plate, seeing that she had not started he picks up a fork and starts feeding her a piece of pancake from his plate. In a daze she opens her mouth and takes the bite. Chewing she gives him a smile and tells him "it's delicious." Shivaay happy with the compliment resumes his breakfast. The breakfast atmosphere here was so different from her home, where if you don't reach dining table at 8 you wouldn't get to eat breakfast.

Dadi:" Annika puttar, it's these kids tradition to prepare breakfast for everybody when they feel like it."

Ru :" And since you were having breakfast with us for the first time we decided that you are going to get the Obros special treatment."

Hearing there words she smiles and blushes. " Thank you so much guys it's khidkitodd delicious." She replies.

Ru :" By the way bhabhi, what's your favourite dish, our ignorant brother didn't even knew that much also."

A :" Rudy it's ok I never told him but I like aloo puri the best."

S:" Really!! I thought you will be diet conscious and you like aloo puri."

A:" What's wrong with Aloo puri, I really love it Shiv. You wouldn't understand with all this health talks but one should always have cheat days na."

Ru :" Truer words weren't spoken before bhabhi...I also have cheat days."

Listening to the camaraderie between Annika and Rudra Shivaay shakes his head and thinks like mind think alike.

After having a hearty breakfast Shivaay drops Annika outside her house and she rushes in telling him that she is getting late for work

After having a hearty breakfast Shivaay drops Annika outside her house and she rushes in telling him that she is getting late for work. He frowns at her strange behavior,  if not inviting him in she could have at-least told him a decent goodbye instead of rushing. Shaking at this girl's unpredictability he moves towards his office.