OFFICIALLY YOURS

Annika picked up her ringing cell phone to see that Shivaay was calling her. She really didn't want to be caught slacking in on work, but nobody really cared if she went away for a few minutes. She grabbed her phone and retreated to the side of the coffee machine.

A:" Yes Shiv"

S:"Are you free for lunch? Actually mom and dadi wanted to meet you to take you shopping for THE DRESS." Shivaay said focusing on the dress a bit and rolling his eyes.

A:" Uhhh...dress shopping could take absolute the rest of my day and I don't know if khadoos will let me leave, we have this big wedding coming up."

S:" You know what do one thing forward me her number I will do my magic."

A:" Hahaha very funny shivaay as if she cares about anything but her work."

S:" Just do as I say jaan."

A:" Fine." Huffing she sends shivaay the number and in exactly 5 minutes she has been given a half-day . She snorts at the hypocrisy of her boss but is glad to take a half day to pamper herself and enjoy shopping.

She meets Shivaay and his mom and dadi at OM and after having lunch they all move to a spacious hall. Entering the hall Annika gasps as she is about to meet the fashionista Mallika Shah herself. Seeing them Mallika gives a radiant smile and introduces herself to Annika. Annika was star struck, she was literally living her dream. She tells so to Mallika and laughingly Mallika just swats all her compliments.

M:" Oh my god Shivaay!! You never told me that your Annika is so gorgeous. I mean literally she can pull off anything."

Shivaay listening to Mallika comes near Annika and gives her a back hug, kissing her cheek and keeping his chin on her shoulder he replies " What is there to tell Mallika, you should have guessed yourself. Shivaay Singh Oberoi doesn't fall for anybody."

Seeing Shivaay flirt with her so openly Annika turns as red as a tomato.

M:" Awww you guys are so cute...look at her Shivaay we have made her all shy."

Shivaay laughingly looks at Annika and winks at her. Annika is so overwhelmed she forces her way out of Shivaay's arms and runs towards dadi. Dadi on seeing her bahu behaving so shyly reprimands both of them :" Khotyon meri vahu ko chedna band karo." (naughty people stop teasing my daughter in law).

Jh:" Mallika lets start...otherwise we will waste the whole time in your talks only."

Mallika and her assistants get busy in showing dresses after dresses for Annika and Shivaay. Although dadi and jhanvi are busy in selecting clothes the bride n groom seems to be lost in their world. After a while when they have all selected the dresses, they notice that the couple is busy in conversing among themselves only.

Jh:" God Shivaay we have invited Annika for work and not to spend her time with you."

Dadi : "Aur ni toh kya baatein karne ke liye to puri umar hai." (They have whole life ahead for talks)

A:" Ji dadi aunty let's try the dresses then."

Jh:" Annika now you should start calling me mom na beta. Why be so formal?"

Annika looks at Jhanvi and a sudden warmth of happiness enlightens her whole body. With tear stained eyes she hugs Jhanvi and tells "Thanks mom." Shivaay sees that both are getting emotional, so to distract them he says " If am not required can I go now mom, I have a important concall to attend."

A:" Yea we will choose your dress colour coordinating mine...you can go shiv just give your measurements to mallika."

M:" Wow dadi what understanding they have na....Annika knows that Shivaay will get bored so she is giving him a free pass."