EXES AT CHURCHES

After freshening up all of them decided to go and visit some famous churches in Goa. As Goa is not only known for its fun loving atmosphere, but also for its history and rich heritage. Omkara even had made a list of places he would like to visit in order to take inspiration from some of its heritage.

At Mae De Deus Church, Annika was busy admiring its whitewashed walls, Om was busy admiring the medieval pinnacles and gothic architecture of the church and Pri and Ru were enlightening candles infront of the statue of Jesus, Shivaay saw somebody ...

At Mae De Deus Church, Annika was busy admiring its whitewashed walls, Om was busy admiring the medieval pinnacles and gothic architecture of the church and Pri and Ru were enlightening candles infront of the statue of Jesus, Shivaay saw somebody moving towards him.

In an instant he was enveloped in a hug and the strong scent of Tia's perfume wafted his nose. Scrunching his nose he moves away from Tia's hug and looks at her after being ghosted for almost 4 months. She is looking as prim and proper as she always have, with perfectly straight hair and an aura of haughtiness in her mannerisms.

Tia:" Shivaay baby.....what a pleasant surprise. The universe is so small, I wasn't expecting to see you here in Goa in a church on a working day."

S:" Good to see you too Tia....I'm on a family trip. So how are you?"

While Tia and Shivaay were busy conversing among themselves the other 3 people of their group had gathered around Annika telling her all about Tia (how she is Shivaay's ex-girlfriend before Annika and all that). Annika furrowed her forehead seeing the cause of her situation in-front of her talking easily with Shivaay as if nothing happened. Just as she was deciding whether to interrupt their conversation or not Shivaay turned towards her and motioned for her to come forward.

Keeping a protective hand on her waist he said "Tia meet Annika my fiancé and Anni this is Tia my ex girlfriend." To be polite she gave a warm smile to Tia and extended her hand for a handshake. Shaking her hand Tia looked at her dazzling engagement ring and grudgingly said " What a magnificent ring Annika...Very flashy.....Ohhh let me introduce you to my fiancé as well (flaunting her ring as she wanted to one up on her, she called) Robin dear please come and meet Shivaay and his fiancé."

After all the introductions were made Tia asked them " Why don't we go for a double date? How about this evening if you guys are free?" Before Shivaay could utter a word Annika had wholeheartedly agreed. After small talks Tia left and they moved back to their exploration. Dragging Annika by her forearm into a secluded corner Shivaay asked " Why did you agree for the double date, I don't want to go."

A:" What choice did I had....if I had said No do you realize how bitchy that would have sounded? Also, don't you want her back maybe we can make her jealous."

S:" It's not like that Annika, you don't know her. I just didn't want to spoil our evening entertaining Tia and her moodiness."

A:" Well if I can handle you and your moodiness I can surely handle Tia as well."

S:" I'm so not moody Annika. Don't spread rumors about me. Who tells you this stuff?"

Just as she was about to reply Rudy comes towards them shaking his head he says " This is a Church guys. What are you doing playing hide n seek in such a sacred place?"