LAZY DAY - CRAZY NIGHT

Annika had never been a fan of mornings. She liked sleeping in and feeling the warmth of her blankets, and softness of her pillow too much to have to get up. This morning however, was different. She laid awake in bed waiting for the morning sun to wake everybody up so she can meet up with Shivaay at breakfast. After their talk last night, she had only craved more of his company and his touch. Walking away from him was one of the most difficult thing she had done willingly.

Rolling on her stomach, she looked into the large balcony and watched as the morning sun broke free from its nightly slumber. Pushing away the blankets and carefully sliding out of bed, she got ready for the day.

Entering the dinning area she saw Jhanvi making tea for elders and greeting her a good morning she asked " Why are you making Tea maa, where is the cook today?"

Jh:" Good morning beta. Actually our cook called early today to inform that he will not be able to come till evening so I decided to make breakfast for you all."

A:" That's so sweet of you maa. Let me help you. Should I start the coffee maker before billuji comes roaring for his morning fix as he has OCD, obsessive coffee disorder."

Jhanvi amused with her words laughed a little and asked her to start preparing coffee. As they both got busy in their task the rest of the family also entered the kitchen area.

Shivaay wished good morning to everyone and back hugged Annika wishing her a good morning as well. Jhanvi asked everyone what they would like for breakfast?

R:" Mom can I please have an omelette with protein shake."

Om:" Mom I would love a desi aloo paratha and lassi alongwith dad."

P:" But mom I want pancakes with my cold frappe."

Jh:" Uhhh....why do I ask you guys? How am I going to make so many different dishes."

A:" It's okay maa I can make pancakes for pri shiv and me and can also make omelette for Rudy if you will make paratha's for everybody else?"

Jh:" You are such a life-saver Annika. That would be awesome." Saying so both of them started on their work. Annika made an omelette first and served it to Rudra and then made pancakes with blueberries and choco chips in it. Everybody absolutely loved the breakfast specially the pancakes.

 Everybody absolutely loved the breakfast specially the pancakes

S:" I didn't knew you can cook so well. This was absolutely delicious Jaan."

A:" Woh actually I don't know how to cook many dishes just a few, but pancakes are Sahil's favourite so I have mastered them. I am sure the omelette would have turned better if maa would have made it."

R:" Are you sure bhabhi, because I loved it. I am going to ask our cook to learn it from you."

Annika gave a big smile to Rudy and playfully pulled his cheeks. After the wonderful breakfast, all the youngsters gathered together and discussed the plan for the day. Rudra wanted to go clubbing, so they decided that they are going to Tito's Bar and Club in the night, in the day they decided to chill at the beach, and play volleyball again. Shivaay decided to teach Annika how to play volleyball and asked her to change and meet him at the beach.