17-cookies

[y/n's pov]

"THERE'S LIKE, two more movies of this." Albert informed me, pulling out of the drive-in movie parking lot.

To be frank, i didn't really understand the movie that much. But who cares, because it was an alright experience.

"So where are we going now?" i sighed, slumping back into my seat.

"Home, as far as i know. Unless you wanna go somewhere else or anything."

I yawned. "Your choice."

He thought for a moment. "Ooh! We can go back to my place and make cookies?"

"Oh my god! That's a great idea, Albert!" i laughed. I hadn't made cookies in a while, so this sure was going to be funny. "I have an even better idea! We should do it on Instagram Live!"

He gaped. "Jesus Christ, when did we become geniuses?"

"I think Back to the Future hypnotized us or something." i chuckled, looking down at my outfit. I pulled up the camera app on my phone to use as a mirror and check my makeup. My mascara was smudged, but other than that, i looked okay. "I'm definitely gonna have to change when we get home, though."

"How about me?" he looked at me for a second and smiled before going back to the road. "Should i change?" 

"I don't know, man. What'll Instagram think when they see Flamingo in a suit?"

"Ohh, true true. They'll think that i went on a date or something." he laughed.

But didn't you?

"Yeah..." i trailed off, looking out the window. It was dark right now, but somehow i still knew it was hot.

"Whatcha' thinking about?" Albert asked mindlessly.

"Oh, nothing. Just Florida."

"What about it?" 

"I don't know."

"Can i ask you something?"

"Shoot."

"Why'd you decide to move to Sarasota?"

I sighed. "Well, first of all, not because of you." i pointed at him.

"Why would i think it was because of me...?"

"Because you had that tone of voice! Anyways, i decided to move here because my grandparents from my dad's side lived here. Of course, they've passed away, but whenever i'd visit them, they'd always tell me the wonders of Sarasota." i said. "I was born in Colorado Springs, though."

He nodded. "I was actually born in New Jersey, but moved here because Lana wanted to." he sighed.

"What did you see in Lana anyways?"

"We met in high school, so i think i might've just thought she was hot or her boobs were big." he shrugged. "Regular high school boy stuff."

I laughed. "I hope that's not why you picked me."

"Oh, Christ no. Why would you ever think that?" he laughed. "You're way better than Lana."

I laughed. At least that was good.

"I think i'm gonna take a nap for a bit. Just, wake me up when we're home." i snuggled into the seat.

BING

"Never mind. No nap for me, i guess." i opened my eyes and unlocked the phone.

👾 cool roblox dudes 👾