22-spice

[author's pov]

NOTHING BIG happened between the two in the next days, and it was now the day before the party.

Y/n was gradually falling more and more in love with Albert, but with their energy, they seemed more like friends. She Tweeted, posted some on Instagram, and overall enjoyed her life.

Albert's was the same, but he felt as if he was on a boat in the sea, drifting away from his family and life. He felt as if he was drifting away from her.

Her.

Oh.

Let's talk about her.

Albert began to notice the little things in life. The way the sun shone on the palm trees and created little palm tree leaf-shaped shadows, the way Y/n's hair glimmered while on the roof at sunset, Rocky's way of lapping up water, the sweat dripping down his back. Things just felt so much more...real to him.

It did to Y/n too of course, but she took her time decorating her house the way she likes it, and buying party supplies from the dollar store for their big upcoming party.

She was too excited to even breathe.

albert 🤠

Me

yo are these good

*1 Attachment*

albert 🤠

oh yeah
ahhh im gonna have a panic attack

Me

should i come over oh my god???

albert 🤠

no no no AKSGDAHGD
i was joking lmaoo no need 

Me

ok

but yeah so am iii

Y/n put her phone down and started hanging up yellow tinsel around the living room and kitchen.

She put out Happy New Year decorations and restocked the fridge, and since the whole group was coming around six, she figured that she could set out the snacks and liquor tomorrow.

Speaking of liquor, what kind do Roblox players like?

👾 cool roblox dudes 👾

Me

so yall

what kind of booze do u guys want

temple 🏛

hard fuckin vodka

albert 🤠

WHAT THE HELL TEMP

temple 🏛

IM JUST SPEAKING WHAT EVERYONE'S THINKIN

kadey bear 🎈

i just asked raven, and she said she would like white claws :)