Arrival of New Warrior

The universe is a vast place where it full with life. There's dozens of planets all over the universe and even the multiverse. However, there's one particular planet where it has been full with incident. Earth, the home world of the humanity. This planet has been full with chaos when the monster and alien race threaten it. However, there's a certain race that came from far side of the universe to protect this world. That is... the Giant of Light, the Ultraman. They put everything they've got in order to protect Earth from any threat. And so, a new generation of warrior will appear and defend the Earth.

(Earth)
(Morning)

At Tokyo, Japan...

The city is having the usual daily life. Everyone are having their own due today is a weekend. However, this peace wouldn't last long when a new threat will come to Earth and tries to destroy this peace. But the humanity has created their own way of counter measure.

At Phoenix Nest...

Years after Empera Seijin attack on Earth, the world defense team, GUYS, have cease to function after a new team, ZAP Spacy, has created. However, the defense force has developed new counter measure along with new response team. The Neo GUYS, the more advance team of GUYS that take place in Japan.

At the GUYS Training Ground...

It shows few Gun Crusader in air for the pilot exam. In order to develop their skills, Gun Crusader has been used as test fighters for trainees in order to get past the exams to join Neo GUYS. One of the member, Hishibori Takuma, are observing the exam.

Takuma: *look at the papers* Hmm... Each of them have good results. This might allow them to past to test to join GUYS, but isn't good enough for Neo GUYS.

Three Gun Crusader flies above him and head toward the checkpoint.

Takuma: Hmph. Still no good.

???: So, how was it, Takuma?

He turn around and saw one of the female member in Neo GUYS, who also work on the field, Sawa Reina.

Reina: You don't look too happy about this.

Takuma: Yeah. These people aren't passing any much result that need to reach Neo GUYS.

Reina: How would you say about that?

Takuma: That what?

Reina point into the air and Takuma look at where she's pointing. It shows a Gun Crusader flying acrobatically unlike the others. It moves freely. When reach the shooting range, the Gun Crusader shot few laser bullets at the target and it all hit the red point. This makes Takuma suprised because this is the second time he saw something like that.

Takuma: Wh-What is with that skill?

Reina: You judge people too fast. Who's the one that fly Crusader 05?

Takuma: Wait a minute. *look at the papers* Which one is it? Ah, found it. Hinata Rentarou. Age: 19. He has a good record when it comes to piloting. He fly a Dragon Speeder at the age of 16.

Reina: Oh-ho? So we have a pilot prodigy here.

Takuma: He's good at that, but he's not so much in academic. The only subject he very good at is science. The others are just in the average scores.