Chant Our Name

The Maquette Monster test went a disaster when the Proto Maquette Tyrant went wild when it broken. But thanks to Kaiza and Rentarou, the network system in Neo GUYS are able to be saved, and Torikawa have decided that Agira and Lim will remain as Neo GUYS' Maquette Monsters, whole several selected ones are sent to the other GUYS team.

At a different universe...

(Space)

An explosion occur near the moon near Jupiter. When the flame and smoke gone, it reveal a spaceship is flying across the space as it being chased by an Ultraman.

《Ultraman Z》

《Ultraman Z》

It is Ultraman Z in his Original Form.

Z: Wait!

It shows the spaceship belong to an Alien Bat named Krem.

《Antenna Alien - Alien Bat》

Krem: Damn it! Why an Ultraman appear at this time?!

Z: Wait, I said!

Haruki: No way you can escape from us! Just surrender!

Krem: Like hell I'd surrender to you!

When Z shoot some Z Slugger beams, the spaceship fires back with some laser beams. With they keep countering each other, none of the attack reach any of them.

Krem: Damn it! Then how about this one?!

The spaceship main cannon charge energy particle before shooting a powerful red beam. Z stop before put his hands at his chest, lash them to the sides both up and down as it emit blue energy which reveal a "Z" mark, before pulling his hands back.

Z: Zestium Kousen!

He put his hands in "+" style and shoot a blue cross style beam. When both beams collide, it create a powerful energy surge which cause an explosion.

Krem: Woah!

Z: Ahh!

At the center of the blast, a wormhole starts to emerge and instantly become visible and turn large.

Krem: What the--?!

Z: Wormhole!

Haruki: This is bad, Z-san! Let's run away!

Ignoring each other, Z and the spaceship head toward opposite direction. But they failed to escape as the wormhole sucked both of them into it before closed, sending the spaceship with Krem along with Z and Haruki into another universe.

(World of Land of Light)
(Earth)
(Japan)

While having a nice time of the night, a wormhole opened near the moon. A spaceship and an orb are seen flying flying across the space near the moon before heading toward Earth.