Return of Ancient Guardians

Double Update!

After the arrival of a monster, a Dorako named Akitsu, it is bring an alien along with a robot. But with Kaiza and Dyna's help, they able to save Dorako from being sold away. Because he don't want to leave, Dorako remain on Earth and placed in special island where he can live there peacefully without being disturbed.

(Ancient Ruins)

The science team are still exploring the ruins despite the threat from Giant of Evil are somehow over for a while, there are more things are inside the ruins than they expected. They currently exploring a ruin at other location.

Aika: Okay everyone. Be careful, we don't want to cause damage inside this place.

As they keep looking around the place, Aika walk ahead and reach a certain end. She look at the wall and saw some drawing, as she take out a brush and wipe the dust away.

Aika: What is this?

As she look closer, it shows the drawing of King Gilgamesh. Throughout the drawings, it reveal Kaiza in the past along side King Gilgamesh.

Aika: Wow... *take out her phone & take some pictures* So Ultraman Kaiza and King Gilgamesh are friends long ago? This incredible? Hmm? What's this?

She look even closer and it shows more detail. But above all, it shows stand beside King Gilgamesh are two monsters. One is a lion like, and the other is a reptile like.

Aika: Are these... kaiju?

Then she heard a growl echoing through the passage, suprising her. She keep walking through the passage and reach a certain large area. When she look closely, she saw something in the distance.

Aika: What is that?

When she flash the light ahead, she saw two pair of shining red eyes from distance, suprising her. Then she heard two different roar which makes the ground and the ruins shaking.

Aika: This is bad! This is really bad!

She turn around and run away from there. When she reach the others, she told them to run away from there. When everyone are out from the ruins, they all felt the ground are shaking really hard.

"Wh-What is going on?!"

"Earthquake?!"

The ground burst up as two monsters come out and reveal themselves.

《Wild Fierce Monster - Horoboros》