The Mechanical Devil

After the duel with Volcan, he realize that Kaiza do still have his original power but cannot use it to the fullest. But Kaiza still able to beat Volcan and he satisfy seeing Kaiza remain strong even though he change.

(Night)

At an Unhabitant Island...

During the night, on a small island, something from the sky covered in flame crash into the island. The crash cause a strong explosion which burn a lot of trees and break the ground, creating a crater. From behind the smoke and cloud of dust, it shows an eye like red light.

(Next Day)
(City)

It shows Gun Winger, Loader and Booster are flying across the sky while firing laser bullets and beams at the enemy they're fightning now. They are currently fighting against a large robot that suddenly appear in the middle of the city.

Rentarou: Take this!!

They firing recentlessly toward the large robot but the robot shoot back at them with rapid fire of energy balls which make them keep dodging.

《Destruction Machine Soldier - Legionoid Gamma》

Despite this look like a Legionoid Beta, it is totally different. There's dark red vein at the visor and the chest of the robot. The right arm is like the normal mechanical arm while the left arm has gatling gun like cannon.

Jake: *in English* What is with this robot?! It's so strong!

Shinya: Don't ask me! This is the first time we ever face a robot enemy!

Gun Loader continue to shoot laser bullets at Legionoid. All the fighters continue to shoot beams and bullets at Legionoid but it is all effortless because the armor is too tough to be penetrated. After few more minutes of fighting, Legionoid stop shooting. The pad at the back opened, showing the boosters in the back. The booster activate and lift Legionoid into the air, and the robot flies away from the area.

Takuma: Damn it... It got away...

Reina: What a strong robot... Can we even win against that kind of enemy?

Legionoid flies away from the air. Though it stopped, it's not without leaving a lot of damage to the city.

(Time Skip)
(Phoenix Nest)
(Control Room)

While sitting in the room, they look into the screen about their battle against the Legionoid. And then the screen shows the damage it cause to the surrounding areas of the city.

Torikawa: What damage! That robot cause such destruction toward the city! How am I suppose to tell the press about what's going on here?! *turn to the team* Hey, can't you say anything about when or where this robot will appear again?!