True Finale Part 1

In the vast space in the World of Land of Light, incident happens all the time and the Ultras along with their allies. After return to his home planet, Kaiza start to rule the planet and help they rebuilt their civilization.

At Planet Solus...

Planet Solus is Kaiza's home planet, the world where Ancient Ultras continue to thrive from both light and dark side. After all years of war, the war ended, making the planet in peace. This planet similar to Earth atmosphere but it let light and darkness radiant through to ensure the Ultras' energy. After Kaiza's return, he return most of his people's ability to transform into giants once again.

(A/N: Planet Solus is inspired by U40.)

(Moon)

On one of the three moons near his home planet, it shows Kaiza, Hidra and Volcan are fighting against dozens of Legionoid Alpha and Beta, leftovers of Kaiser Belial's army. Kaiza throw a punch into a Legionoid, before kick the other two, and shoot them down with his Spacium Beam. Hidra dash forward and slash down several Legionoids and cut them down. Volcan break a Legionoid into half before throwing the broken pieces away at the other Legionoids, before punching fireballs toward them and destroy them.

Kaiza: Let's finish them all now!

Hidra/Volcan: Yes, sir!

Kaiza put his hands in cross style before pull his left hand aside before raise his right hand into the air, gathering energy, before putting his hands in "L" style.

Kaiza: Kaizium Shoot!

He fire a stream of white-orange beam toward the Legionoid army. Hidra spin really fast before performing all-area slash attack. Volcan hit his fists together before slam both fists to the ground, sending an explosive shockwave. All the attack destroy the whole Legionoid army at once, leaving nothing even their scrap metal.

Volcan: It's over, huh?

Hidra: Hmph. Such hindrance.

Kaiza walk ahead and look around the area before spotting a Devil Splinter shard on the ground. He grab it, as his two friends walk to him.

Hidra: A Devil Splinter, huh? That's why these robots react like that.

Volcan: They might think it as Belial and try to protect him.

Kaiza: Either way, he have destroy them all and recover this shard. *turn around* Look around the planet and even at the moons. There might be more than we think.

Hidra: As you wish.

Kaiza: *look in the the space* ...

Volcan: Is there something wrong, my friend?

Kaiza: Well... In these past few days, Rentarou have been feeling a weird yet powerful energy from Earth. Is there something I don't know about?

Volcan: Well...

(Planet Sol)

At the City of Ancients...