The Heart of A Father

With the success of Agira in his first mission, Neo GUYS have given the permission to keep him for emergencies as Rentarou's property and can only be use if he authorize it. With a new ally in the crew, Neo GUYS have improved more.

(Evening)

At Hokkaido...

(Forest)

At the dusk, a man is walking through the forest while carrying a deer. He is heading back home after hunting.

"Okay, this should do it. Mika is going to be happy with this."

A weak blizzard occur there making it hard for him to walk around like usual. As he walking back home through the dense snow, he heard a growl. The man take out his hunting rifle and look around.

"What was that? There's no way a bear would awake at the time like this."

When he look around, there's nothing to be seen. Until he heard that growl again but even louder. Then he felt tremor that cause him to lost his balance.

"Wh-What?!"

When he turn around, a large figure appear from behind the blizzard. It has bulky and ape like body.

"Ka-Kaiju!"

The monster roar as he swing its right arm toward the man. He scream as everything are blocked with the blizzard.

One Weeks Later...

(Phoenix Nest)
(Control Room)

Shinya/Jake: Ehhh?! They went out for a vacation?!

In the control room, it shows Shinya, Jake and Takuma along with Lim who is helping cleaning Takuma's Memory Display. Asuka, Rentarou, Reina and Erika aren't there.

Takuma: Yeah, what's wrong with that?

Shinya: Why did they go vacation during the winter without us?!

Jake: *in English* Leader, that's not fair!

Takuma: Technically, it wasn't a vacation. There's a report about a kaiju at Hokkaido that appeared few days ago so they are sent there to investigate.

Shinya: But why Captain have to go?!

Takuma: I guess because he do wanted to go sightseeing. And I heard that Rentarou's grandparents own a hot spring resort.

Shinya/Jake: What...?! That's even more unfair!!

(Hokkaido)

Rentarou: Woohoo...! I'm back at home!

He, Asuka, Reina and Erika with their casual outfits and their bags and luggage. It is very snowy at Hokkaido because it's winter. Many people will come here to enjoy skiing with family and friends as well as going sightseeing. Asuka take out a camera and take pictures around.

Asuka: Whoa... So this is Hokkaido in the winter, huh? *take pictures* The first time I came here!

Reina: So cold here....

Erika: I really wanted to go to a warm place like right now. Wheee...

Rentarou: Don't worry, let's go to my house then. I mean that my grandparents own a hot spring resort. Since you guys are my friends, I'll ask them to give you a free pass.

Erika: *excited* Really?!

Rentarou: *chuckle* Don't be so serious. I'm just joking.

It immediately make Erika felt very down while glaring at Rentarou.

Reina: *sweatdrop* Well, let's leave that and head to your place. It's really cold out here.