Monster Mayhem

After the appearance of Hidra and Volcan, Kaiza become more and more cautious about them and about who he really is. Even though Hidra did mess with the archaeologists, they still continue their work while led by Professee Aika. She is determined to look into the ancient ruins and find out what are hidden in them. As that continues, the crew of Neo GUYS continue their daily work.

(Phoenix Nest)
(Testing Ground)

The team are currently on the testing ground along with Torikawa and Keiji. Torikawa is currently feeling overjoy and hyped for some reason.

Torikawa: All right, everyone! Do you wonder why we are all gathered here? Come on, ask me! Why?

Reina: Just hurry up, Adjutant. We don't have all time. Also, some of us have to skip breakfast because you called us here.

Jake: That's right!

Torikawa: W-Wait, Reina-kun, don't worry about that! I'll make sure that all of you will get the nutriens you needed for today! Anyway... Ahem. Today, we will conduct a test on a new Maquette Monster.

Shinya: Maquette Monster? The heck is that?

Torikawa: No worries. Rentarou-kun, please explain.

Rentarou: With pleasure, Adjutant.

He typing at the computer and large screen there shows the data of Maquette Monster.

Rentarou: Maquette Monster are specialized monster that are used by the previous GUYS as support members in combat. In order to create one, it requires the power of METEOR. And remember, the time limit is still one minute.

Shinya: Another one minute? Why can't we extended the time?

Asuka: Shinya, please be quiet.

Shinya: Yessir...

Rentarou: And so, GUYS have already two type of Maquette Monster. The first one is Miclas, and the second one is Windam.

The screen shows the image of Miclas and Windam along with their data.

Rentarou: Miclas and Windam have been used by CREW GUYS a long time ago. Due the increase of monster population in this year, Miclas was sent to America Branch while Windam was sent to France Branch.

Jake: I see. And?

Rentarou: Because of that, the headquarter requested us to create a new Maquette Monster.

Rentarou place the capsule of the new Maquette Monster on the table as the team except Asuka look at it in awe. Torikawa took the capsule and show it them.

Torikawa: And this is it, the new support member of Neo GUYS. So, who wanted to try first?

Shinya: Let me do it!

He take the capsule and went down to the field. Shinya stand on the helicopter pad like platform. He take out his Memory Display and insert the capsule on it and point it up before he press the trigger.

Realize!

The new Maquette Monster are summoned.