Friend or Foe

The incident at Okinawa Island is quite suprising and they begin to investigate how the Devil Splinter cell could reach that far away from the place where Legionoid appear before. It still summer holiday but Erika back at Phoenix Nest and continue her work as an operator.

(Phoenix Nest)
(Training Room)

Rentarou: Argh!

At the training room, Rentarou and Asuka are wearing karate outfit. Asuka is training Rentarou as part of him being Asuka's subordinate and Kaiza is his disciple.

Asuka: What's wrong, Rentarou? Is that all you can do?

Rentarou: *stand up* Not yet. I'm still not done yet!

Asuka: Then hurry up! I'm right here!

Rentarou rush toward Asuka as he jump and throw a kick which Asuka easily dodge. Rentarou land on the floor before throwing some punches at Asuka but easily blocked. When Rentarou throw one last punch, Asuka caught the fist in his hand.

Asuka: Remember, Rentarou. When you transform into Kaiza, you two are fighting as one. Mind and body. Unless the two of you work together, then you cannot win.

He grab Rentarou's arm before he throw him down. Before Rentarou hit the floor, he plant a hand on the floor before he escape from Asuka's grasps and jump away.

Asuka: Oh? Well done. Now, let's continue on the training!

Rentarou: G.I.G.!

He enter his fighting stance again before rush toward Asuka. Kaiza in hologram form watching from distance while leaning at the wall.

Kaiza: Master seriously give Rentarou a hard time. Wonder what happen if I take his place?

Meanwhile...

(Research Lab)

It shows Bez and the other scientists are conducting some research about things here.

"So, Professer?"

"It seems the Devil Splinter is well contained now. Should we conduct more research?"

Bez: No need for that. All we need to do is to make sure it didn't go wild.

While doing some more research, several agents come into the room. The scientists stop what they're doing and turn to the agents.

Bez: Gentlemen, what can I help you today?

"Professer Bez, you are under suspicision of being a spy of the Gut Seijin race."

Bez: What?

"We still investigating about it, but please come with us. We would like to question you about this case."

Bez: I understand.

They handcuffed Bez before taking him out from the lab, making the other scientists confuse and shocked of this incident.

(Time Skip)

The news about Bez being arrested for being an enemy spy has spread across the whole place of Neo GUYS Japan. They also unable to believe about the news that Bez is a spy for the enemy. Bez has worked with GUYS and ZAP Spacy for years and gain the trust of many, which make this story seems not right. They know that Bez devote his life in helping the humanity this whole time.

(Control Room)

It shows Rentarou rush into the room with everyone turn to him.

Rentarou: Hey, is it true?! It is true that Professer Bez is a spy?!