Special Chapter - In the World of Ultraman Trigger Part 1

(A/N: The special event start after Kaiza's original storyline.)

The battle on Earth has finally over with Karina is no longer alive, but transform into light and return to her parents side. Kaiza, Pris and Dyna left Earth afterward, believing the humanity no longer need their protection for now. Rentarou remain fused with Kaiza as he wish to help him throughout the journey. Dyna continue his journey in the vast World of Land of Light, while Kaiza and Pris return to the Land of Light. However, the fight isn't over yet.

(Land of Light)

After the long travel, Kaiza and Pris arrives at the Land of Light by using special teleportation portal that Ultraman use. It has been few weeks since Kaiza and Pris are back.

(Inter Galactic Defense Force HQ)

Kaiza and Pris are standing and watch the scene from the tower, before turning around and see the Ultra Brothers along with Father of Ultra and Mother of Ultra.

Taro: You skipped training again, didn't you, Pris?

Pris: *hide behind Kaiza* I-I'm sorry!

Kaiza: *glance back* Why did you even hide behind me?

Pris: I mean, Instructor Taro is scary!

Taro: Am I that scary?

Kaiza: No, I'm pretty sure Pris just afraid because she skipped class and trying to find me.

Ultra Father: We are glad to see you have return.

Ultra Mother: It seems that you also regain your memory.

Kaiza: Yeah. I remember who I really am, and embrace what I should be. I make a quick stop at my home planet and it is fine.

Ultra Mother: We are glad to hear that.

Kaiza: So what about the Absolutian incident?

Zoffy: We have told the Tri-Squad to find the New Generation Heroes and tell them about the situation so they can assist us. But after sending a rescue team, we able to rescue Princess Yullian along with another comrade.

Kaiza: That's good to hear. Is it true, Ribut went missing?

Zoffy: He did, but he's now returned to Galaxy Rescue Force. We heard from Mebius that you face an Absolutian back on Earth.

Kaiza: Yes. Absolute Tartarus and Absolute Geist. They use Pris as a hostage, but I somehow able to defeat Geist and she is released.

Pris: I-I'm sorry because I become a burden last time...

Kaiza: I don't have time to help my planet to establish relation with Land of Light yet, but I still have a duty as an Ultraman. I'm sorry, but I can't assist in the battle against Absolutian yet.

Ace: This is about Yapool?

Kaiza: Yes, Ace-niisan. During my battle with Yapool, I believe he still alive and hide in his dimension before teleporting into another universe. I won't be returning until I dealt with him.

Ultra Father: Then you must travel to the universe where he is.

Kaiza: I know, Ultra Father. *turn to Pris* Pris, I want you to stay here and train. Remember, you better don't try to leave again.