Special Chapter - In the World of Ultraman Trigger Part 2

Yapool have travelled to the another dimension to seek another Ultra named Ultraman Trigger, along with a powerful item known as the Eternity Core. When Vakishim was defeated and Trigger is weakened, Yapool come out from his dimension and take things into his own matter where he fought the weakened Trigger. Before anything bad happens, Kaiza appear and fought with Yapool, making him retreat back into his dimension.

(Nursedessei)
(Control Room)

The team bring Rentarou to their battleship. Kaiza reappear in his hologram form and let the team see him. Ignis join up with them while standing and lean his back at the wall.

Rentarou: I'm Hinata Rentarou, a pilot of Neo GUYS and a person from Earth in another dimension! Nice to meet you all! And this is my partner...

Kaiza: Hello, I am Ultraman Kaiza. I hope we can get along.

Tatsumi: Nice to meet you too. This is the second time we are visited by someone from another dimension.

Rentarou: Wow, so what Haruki said was true.

Kengo: Do you Haruki-san?

Rentarou: Of course. He and Z also helped me and Kaiza back in our own world.

Kengo: That's cool!

Kaiza: *look at Kengo* Hey, you're Ultraman Trigger, am I right?

Kengo: Yes.

Kaiza: When I heard about you from Z and Ribut, I was expecting more. But you're not look like what I was expecting.

Kengo: Wh-What do you mean?

Kaiza: Slide that. As a fellow Ancient Ultraman, I only take interest in what I see is interesting. But if you were weakened that time, then make sense if you almost defeated.

Rentarou: Hey, Kaiza, don't get overboard.

Kengo: W-Well...

Kaiza: But if it is Yapool, then I doubt you can defeat him yourself. I also cannot beat Yapool myself.

Akito: What do you mean?

Kaiza: Yapool was an evil being from another dimension, and he's immortal. Everytime he was revived, he come back stronger than before.

Yuna: So how do we defeat them?

Kaiza: With our power. Yapool maybe powerful, but he's arrogant, believing human are insignificant. And yet he was halted by human. But what I worried is...

Rentarou: The Killer android, right?

Kaiza: Yes.

Tesshin: What's a "Killer" android thing?

Then Rentarou take out his Memory Display and transfer the data into the computer, which later reveal at the screen. It shows three type of Killer android.

Rentarou: And these the Killer android.

Kaiza: Ace Killer, Mebius Killer, and Victory Killer. Yapool created them in order to counter the respective Ultra that have their data and technique copied.

The team look at the screen in suprise.

Tatsumi: So this Yapool has created these Killer androids in order to fight against the Ultraman that have their data collected.

Tesshin: Wait a minute. Does that means that there other Ultraman out there?

Kaiza: Of course they are. They are many Ultras in each multiverse, though it doesn't guarantee if all universe have their native.