Chapter 4

Things were going crazy left and right. Some new assistant took over for Pepper and she seemed off. She was always observing Tony in ways that made Y/N unhappy.

This Natalie was no Pepper good at her job yes, but being strangely flirty with Tony made Y/N upset. She was never the jealous type women always threw themselves at Tony, but compared to this Natalie woman Y/N felt less attractive.

So Y/N would never let it slip that she was jealous, but she did give Natalie jobs to do that might be alittle outrageous.

"Hey you come here." Y/N says to Natalie.

Y/N's voice sounded alittle harsh because she was just seeing Natalie again flirt with Tony and being handsy.

"Yes Mrs.Stark? Have I done something wrong?" Nat asks innocently.

"No not at all. I just have a job for you tonight." Y/N says.

"And what would that be?" Nat asks.

"To keep Peter close to you. Keep and eye on my son and if anything goes down.... Cause knowing Tony things might. I want you to make sure Pepper gets him. Understand?" Y/N questions.

"Yes Mrs.Stark. I understand." Nat says.

Y/N walked away from her and went to help Tony get ready for his birthday party. He was not doing so good.

Durning the party Y/N left him for one second to check on Peter and Tony took that time to get drunk. And he went alittle insane. Y/N didnt know what to do, but she had to get Peter out quickly.

"Pepper, Im taking Peter to a hotel tonight. I dont want him seeing this. And please do something about him. Cause I am not dealing with a drunk Tony tonight." Y/N says.

She grabbed Peter and took him away as Pepper went to stop Tony from doing anymore damage.

"Okay thats enough Mr.Stark." Pepper says taking the microphone from him.

"Hey! I was entertaining." Tony says.

"I dont care tonight is over. Go upstairs." Pepper says.

"You arent the boss of me. My wife is. Hey... Where'd she go?" Tony asks.

"She took your son to a hotel so he doesnt see you like this." Pepper says.

"Oh... I love my wife and son. They are my world. Did you know that?" Tony asks her.

"Cause its the truth. I love them. I miss them. Can they come home now?" Tony asks.

"Not tonight." Pepper says.

"But Im IronMan. Peter loves that Im IronMan. Y/N however isnt so sure. She is always nagging at me. But I love her so much. I need her. I need my Y/N." Tony says just before he falls off the stage.

Pepper had everyone clear out and she had Rhodey take Tony to bed before she left herself. She actually went to visit Y/N at the hotel just to tell her what happened.

"Then he said he needed you right before he passed out. Y/N whats going on with him?" Pepper asks.

Y/N looked over at Peter who was asleep and she then turner to Pepper.

"Tony's reactor is killing him. We dont know how much time he has left. And Peter has no clue and Im sure that Natalie is a liar. Pep, I need you to just keep the company running smoothly." Y/N says to her.

"Okay, but what if Tony...."Pepper says.

"I dont know. I dont want to think about it. I'll go home tomorrow and deal with Tony." Y/N says.

The next day Y/N talked with Tony as Happy watched Peter. They talked and were joined by the SHIELD man again. Then everything seemed to make alittle sense.

The whole Natalie being a spy thing really made sense and they were welling to help Tony. After a small visit from them and then going to Tony's old office to get things. Tony might have found the answer.

"Where's Peter?" Tony asks.

"He wanted to go to the expo so he is there with Pepper and Happy. I thought it was best  as you have somethings to do. Like this new element thing. Do you really think it will work?" Y/N asks.

"It has too baby. And if not. I want you to know that I love you very much. And if you ever get remarried it has to be a woman." Tony says.

"What?" Y/N questions.

"What? That would be hot to check in on every so often." Tony says.

"Shut up, Tony." Y/N says.

"Well that would be amazing, but all jokes aside Im going to work on this. You take the jet and go to Peter and I'll see you later." Tony says.

As Tony worked on his element Y/N left for New York getting there and meeting up with Peter.

"Mom, where's Dad?" Peter asks.

"Working on something, but dont worry he's fine." Y/N says

Tony had worked on the element and then he got a call. Tony had to do the IronMan thing in New York well to help people, but also his wife and son were there.

"Whats happening?" Peter asks.

"I dont know." Y/N says.

"Y/N, Tony's one the phone for you." Pepper says.

"Okay. Stay with him." Y/N says taking the phone.

"Tony?" Y/N questions.

"Hey babe. Just so you know I love you and I really need you all to get out of there. As soon as you can." Tony says.

"Why?" Y/N asks.

"Baby please. Just do it." Tony says.

"Okay." Y/N says as the line went dead.

"Guys lets go. Now. Tony says we should leave now." Y/N says.

The fight was over and Tony had won. The moment Peter saw Tony land in the suit he ran over to him and hugged him.

"You did it." Peter says as Tony lifted him up.

"I guess I did." Tony says to him.

"And the new element seems to hold up nicely. Everything will be okay." Tony says walking over to his wife.

Peter looked at his parents and he knew what they wanted to do.

"Okay just this once you can kiss her in front of me." Peter says.

"Thanks." Tony says.

Tony kissed Y/N and this kiss wasnt like any others. It was another cheat of death that made the kiss extra special.

"Okay stop it. Im 8 and you're scaring me for life." Peter says.

"Hey one day you will want to kiss the love of your life as well." Tony says.

"No thats gross." Peter says.

"Well I like it." Tony says and kisses Y/N again as Peter covered his eyes.

Days after they got home and Tony was told he couldnt join that team which he didnt care. He was the one putting Peter to bed.

"Dad, nothing else bad will happen right?" Peter asks.

"I hope not, Bud." Tony says to him.

"But if anything does I'll protect you and your mom with my life." Tony says heading towards the door.

"Dad, you're my hero and I love you." Peter says.

"I love you too, Bud. Now go to sleep." Tony says.

He turned out the light and headed to his room where he climbed into the bed and used his wife as a pillow. She just ran her hand through his hair.

All the trouble a chaos is behind them now.... Right?