Chapter 5

Another two years have passed and things seemed to be much better. Tony wasnt dying, there was no trouble, and Tony had made a clean energy shift in the company. He even had built the Stark Tower for the clean energy in New York.

"So we are almost done. What do you think Darlin?" Tony asks wrapping his arms around her waist.

"I think our son is 10 and in Malibu alone and I miss him." Y/N says.

"No. No missing him. We are suppose to be making this big change together. Like we planned when we thought I was dying." Tony says kissing her neck.

"That doesnt mean I dont miss him. Im gonna call Happy and..." Y/N say but Tony took her phone.

"No. You cant do that. You cant call him. This is our small great away. I do love our son, but we too need time together. No calling him." Tony says.

"You annoy me." Y/N says.

"And you love me." Tony says.

"Shut up." Y/N says.

He kissed her and things were getting heated on the couch when the alert went off. To their surprise somehow Phil Coulson got through.

"Im sorry we are alittle busy here." Tony says.

"I can see that, but Mr.Stark we need your help." Phil says.

"Oh god what happened now?" Y/N questions.

Coulson didnt say much just handed her a file of work. She handed it to Tony who first threw it the other way.

"No. Read it. They wouldnt have gave it to you for nothing." Y/N says.

"Fine. Would you pick it up for me baby?" Tony asks with a smirk on his face.

"I know your little game Anthony. Pick it up yourself." Y/N says to him.

"Also Coulson is here." Y/N says.

"Oh right." Tony says.

Tony went through the file and saw what it was and it was a big thing of stuff.

"Wow. Looks like you are going back into the field." Y/N says.

"I dont have to you know." Tony says.

"No you do. Cause you want whats best. I'll head back home and be with Peter." Y/N says.

"No. I dont want you to leave." Tony says.

"Tony, you have work to do. I'll see you when you get back." Y/N says.

"Baby.." Tony says.

"You know I can take her to the SHIELD carrier. If you decide to join us." Phil says.

"Wait really?" Y/N questions.

"Well if he doesnt want you leave and thats where we are working out of. Im sure Fury wouldnt mind." Phil says.

"You know what take her with you when you leave." Tony says.

"Tony you sure?" Y/N asks.

"Im sure my Darlin." Tony says and kisses her.

Coulson left them and the next morning Tony kissed her and then she went with Coulson on the SHIELD Quinjet.

"Well listen we have to get a friend for Mr.Fury. But dont worry he is a cool guy." Phil says.

The guy they had to pick up was none other the Captain America. And the moment he walked on the Quinjet and saw Y/N he stopped in his tracks.

Steve remembered he had a job to do and walked on. As he sat down he just looked at Y/N and something came over him. He had never seen anyone so beautiful since... Well Peggy.

"I wouldnt if I were you." Phil says to him.

"What?" Steve questions.

"That woman you keep looking at is married to someone we hope joins us." Phil says.

"Who? The Dr.Banner guy?" Steve asks.

"No,Tony Stark." Phil says.

"What about my Tony?" Y/N asks.

"Nothing. He was just saying he might join and that you are his wife." Steve says.

"Well he will, but knowing Tony he has to have a grand plan and entrance. As for being his wife I am. We have been married for 10 and half years, been together for 13 years, and have a 10 year old son. But why does this matter to the mission?" Y/N asks.

"It doesnt I was just saying." Phil says.

"Okay... So, Captain America greatest war hero of all time. How does it feel being back?" Y/N asks.

"Well strange.. Im not really sure what to say about all this. Everything is just different." Steve says.

"Well, when this is all over and you need anything just let me know. I can help if you want." Y/N says.

"Well, I may take you up on that." Steve says.

Coulson didnt like the way they were close and talking as Y/N was helping Steve understand what was on the mission file.

Y/N had went threw it with Tony last night and so she understood what it meant. But for Coulson it was the small giggling that was weird for him. He wanted Steve close to him because he was Captain America's biggest fan.

"So.. You say you and Stark have a son?" Steve questions.

"Yeah. His name is Peter." Y/N says.

"Do you have any photos of him?" Steve asks.

"Yeah. Here let me show you." Y/N says.

She showed Steve the photos of Peter that were on her phone.

"Cute kid." Steve says.

"And a very smart one too. Im lucky he didnt get Tony's past playboy personality." Y/N says.

"Yeah Im sure two of him would of been bad." Steve says.

"You have no idea." Y/N says.

Y/N found it incredibly easy to talk to Steve something she never really did before except with Tony. This might just be a nice friendship to last a lifetime.