Chapter 15

You can only keep a secret like marriage quiet for long. The thing was it was quiet for a moment, but then people started noticing Steve would hide his left hand. Then one day he didnt and they saw his ring.

At this point things were already said about them that again they didnt care about what they said.

As Steve was out in Brooklyn with Sam trying to find a lead on Bucky he noticed and article with him and his partners on it.

"Well at least this headline is nicer." Sam says.

"Yeah. It went from a not a real relationship to they wonder when I get my wife pregnant with my child." Steve says.

"Yeah. I can read. You know that is a good question. I mean now you have a 12 year old son that our your Partners kid. So I guess it is an appropriate question to ask." Sam says.

"Yeah I guess. I just wish they wouldnt talk about it." Steve says.

Steve started walking the other way and Sam followed him. It had crossed Steve's mind several times to having a child with Y/N. Maybe they will and maybe they wont he wont force it. But maybe a talk might be nice.

Steve wasnt the only one who saw the article Y/N came across it as well when she was out shopping with Nat. When she got back home she went to talk with Tony when she bumped into Steve.

"Hey Stevie, can we talk for a moment?" Y/N asks.

"Yeah sure. I actually wanted to talk with you as well." Steve says.

"I actually wanted to talk with you and Tony about something its important." Y/N says.

"Yeah okay." Steve says.

They went into Tony's lab and he was working on another suit and Peter was with him.

"Hey bud, can you go for a moment? We need to talk to your dad." Y/N says.

"Ummm... Okay." Peter says.

Peter looked at his mother and then at Steve before walking out. Tony was doing what Tony did best working.

"Okay you two speak. It looks very serious." Tony says.

"If you know its serious then why are you paying more attention to that suit?" Steve asks.

"I can multitask. Whats up?" Tony asks.

"Well... I saw an article today and well..." Steve says.

"So you saw it too?" Y/N asks.

"Yeah.. Please dont be angry with me when I say its something that I do want." Steve says.

"Why would I be angry? Cause I want that too." Y/N says.

"You do?" Steve asks.

"Yeah." Y/N says.

They both knew what they wanted and were happy they both wanted it. But it was something they still had to discuss with Tony and make sure he wanted it as well.

"Okay either of you want to fill me in?" Tony questions.

"Well there was this article about us and this time it was about when Steve biologically has a baby with me just as you did. And Steve and I both just said we wanted it, but if you dont or not ready for that we can understand and go from there." Y/N says.

"She's right. It is a nice idea. But if your not up for it. Then we wont and we'll see what to do from there." Steve says.

Tony just looked at the two of them with a blank expression on his face. Tony was really go with keeping himself from showing himself thinking.

Both Steve and Y/N wished they could see what he was thinking. Then again they both knew how dangerous the mind of Tony Stark could be.

"So you two both want a baby? Is that what you're saying?" Tony questions.

"Yeah.." Steve says.

"Even though the child would half SuperSolider and even possibly get the gifts that she has?" Tony questions.

"Well we would be able..." Steve says rubbing the back of his neck.

"Steve he is playing with you. Tony thats not nice." Y/N says.

"Okay.. Look if you two want have a baby adding another child to our family then by all means go and make one." Tony says as he worked on the suit.

"Look I love you both with all my heart and if a baby is what you two want then Im all for it. Awhile back before I became IronMan she and I talked about another kid, but then IronMan happened. Another child will be great and by the looks of you two this child will be cute and purely good hearted." Tony says looking at them.

They all wanted another child to be added to their unique family. So Steve and Y/N will be trying for a baby and who knows when it will happen and they didnt really care. They just knew it was something that they all wanted and they couldnt wait for the time a test is positive.