Chapter 30

Tony had his wife with him and he helped her up slowly. He had blocked her so she was uninjured. He moved her behind him and they went to find a way out.

When they did they saw Thor just standing there and when they looked out there he was the purple alien who ruined it all.

"Baby please stay behind me. Im not losing you too." Tony says.

Y/N nodded her head and staid back as both Tony and Thor were fighting him. Y/N didnt really know how to help she wasnt a fighter.

As Tony and Thor were down, Thanos set his sight on the woman. He has a nasty look on his face and when he wanted to go towards her something happened.

All these portals started opening and heroes were coming out of them. Everywhere you looked there was hero after hero.

"Y/N, Stand back." Natasha says.

In a matter of seconds the biggest fight began to go off. And it was like an understanding to everyone to keep Y/N out of any trouble.

The fight was unbearable to even witness and to be no help like Y/N all she can do was stand back and watch. Now she did have her power and was able to use it if she needed but it wasnt her thing.

On the battle field farther away Tony was fighting when he was knocked down and almost hurt by an alien when someone was able to get the alien away.

"You okay, Dad?" Peter questions.

Tony turned around and saw his son standing there and as Peter was telling Tony how he got back. Tony wasnt even listing as he grabbed his son and pulled him into a hug.

 Tony wasnt even listing as he grabbed his son and pulled him into a hug

"Its good to see you kid

"Its good to see you kid." Tony says.

"You too, Dad." Peter says.

"Go. Go and protect your mother. I lost sight of her. Can you do that for me?" Tony asks him.

"Yeah. Of course." Peter says.

"Go, Pete." Tony says.

Peter left his father and went to his mother like he was told.

"Pete?" Y/N questions.

"Mom." Peter says.

Peter hugged his mother and once he let go. He did what his father wanted he protected her. It went on for a long while and then Y/N got a very bad feeling the moment she saw Tony fighting Thanos.

Y/N looked around and when she made eye contact with Dr.Strange he mouth 'Im Sorry' to her. And the moment she turned around Tony has the stones on his suit.

"No." Y/N says.

She moved away from her son but it was too late Tony had snapped.

Thanos and his army were disappearing and Y/N rushed over to Tony who was now very very weak

"No. Tony. Dont you leave me too." Y/N says crying.

"Im sorry my love." Tony barely breathes out.

"Dad. No! Please!" Peter yells kneeling down at Tony.

"Look... After... Your... Mom..." Tony says very weak.

And with that his Arc Reactor went off and Tony was gone.

Y/N pulled Peter into a hug and everyone around them knelt for him. And here Y/N was now alone. It was now just her and her four kids... Just them. A sad and heartbroken family.