Apologies

"Hey. How are you feeling?" I ask, hugging her and then sitting on her bed.

"Better than I was." She says, smiling a little.

"Good." I reply.

"Have you talked to Meredith and Teddy since I went in for surgery?" She asks, curious.

"I was going to, but when I was standing outside the door about to knock, I overheard them talking about how I've gotten worse since I married Mark and had Lilly and everything. So, I said a few words to them, and left." I explained, looking down.

"I'm so sorry Bella." Addison says, hugging me again.

"For what?" I ask, curious.

"For yelling at you this morning. I shouldn't have done it." She says, explaining why.

"Don't apologize. Everyone's right, I need to stop blaming myself for everything." I reply, smiling a little. After a few minutes of comfortable silence, Charlotte comes in to check on Addison.

"How is she?" I ask, hoping that she's okay.

"She's doing great!" Charlotte replies, smiling.

"So she shouldn't need any more surgeries?" I ask, looking at her.

"By the looks of her and her chart, no, she won't" She says. At this, I stand up, walk over to her, and hug her.

"Thank you. I'm sorry for what I said earlier." I tell her.

"No problem. And don't apologize, I should have used a stronger suture." She says once we pull part.

"Can you do me a favor?" I ask her.

"Sure." She says, curious.

"Can you go to the waiting room and tell everyone else?" I ask, smiling a little, making her smile too.

"Of course I can. I'll be back later." She says, walking out and towards the waiting room. Once she's gone, I turn back to Addison and sit down beside her.

"So. How are you really?" I ask her, waiting for her to say something.

"Honestly, my chest hurts a little and so does my head." She tells me.

"I'll get a nurse to get you something then." I say, starting to get up, but Mark stops me.

"I'll get it. You stay here." He says, kissing me and walking out of the door. When he's gone, I go and sit back down on the bed with Addison.

"Now that I've told you how I'm doing, how are you?" She asks, looking at me.

"I'm fine. I'm glad that Lilly isn't sick anymore, but I wish you weren't either." I tell her, laughing a little bit and blinking back the tears. I think she notices, because suddenly I'm in her embrace again, both of us crying.

"I know. It's not fair for any of us, but we'll be out in a few days, at least I will." She says, making us laugh. After a few more minutes, Mark comes back in with water and medicine for Addy. After she takes them, we leave the room so she can sleep. When we get in the hallway, Mark pulls me toward him and kisses me. When we pull away, I look at him, confused.

"What was that for?" I ask him.

"That was my way of letting you know that I love you and I'm always here for you." She says, holding my hand as we start walking again.

"Oh? Are you sure that's what it was?" I ask, smiling at him.

"Maybe, maybe not." He replies as we walk to the waiting room and see everybody talking, but they stop when they see Mark and me.

*please remember to vote, fan, and comment!!!!!! Ideas are also welcome!!! If you have any, feel free to message me!!!!!!*