Our home

'Home is where the heart is.'

Adi held her from falling. She was bleeding...

Suhasini: hey adi.. Unnai adikale ley??

She was murmuring it again and again as she started losing her consciousness.. Adi was not able to think straight for a minute..

He lifted her in his hands..

Adi: paithiyama di nee?? It was fired towards me.. Unnai yaaru kurukka poga sonna???

Suhasini: I can't let you get hurt...

Adi: you stupid...

She heard his words in distance.. Even though he cursed, he was saying those words out of concern for her.

Adi: Eeshwar.. Find out who fired...

Eeshwar: yes brother...

Adi did not even wait for the chauffeur and he started the car.. They soon reached military hospital in the country. If the news went out, it would make into headlines. Adi did not want such thing to happen..

She was taken into the operation theater.. Bullet was removed from her shoulder..

Doctor: Your highness.. You don't have to worry about anything.. Her highness is doing good.. We are lucky by the way.. If the bullet was an inch lower, it would have pierced her heart, she escaped..

She didn't escape.. It was my fault that I didn't protect her properly..

He nodded his head towards the doctor. He waited in her room for her to wake up.. Empress, his father and his mother visited the hospital. She slept throughout the day..

She opened her eyes next morning.. She felt pain in her shoulders. She then noticed her right hand was held by him. He was sleeping bent next to her bed.

As he noticed some movements, he opened his eyes...

Adi: Enna aachi?? Edhachi veanuma?? Sollu... I will bring it...

Suhasini: Onnum veandom.. Nee utkaru..

Adi: Let me call doctor...

Doctor then came in and checked on her..

Doctor: oru rendu moonu vaarathuku kai asaikka koodadhu... And...

Adi: I don't want any scar on her...

Doctor: we stitched the wound in a way that it will not leave a scar.. But its a slow process..

Suhasini: No problem doctor.. Adhu epdiyum one year le theriyama poirum...

Adi: one year ah?? Doctor.. Do something.. I don't want any scar on my wife's skin..

Suhasini: Adi.. This is natural..

Adi: you don't know anything.. We can go to A country to get treatment...

Doctor: Your highness.. You don't have to worry.. As per Ma'am's skin condition, she will not have any scar...

Suhasini: Thank you doctor..

Adi turned towards the doctor and she held his hand... Doctor then left the ward..

Suhasini: Don't feel bad.. I'm doing good..

Adi: you don't talk.. Edhuku nee kurukka vandha first?? It was going to hit me anyway...

Suhasini: en edathule nee irundha Enna panniruppe?? Idhu dhaane.. I did what I should.. I saved country's prime minister...

Am I just a prime minister to you???