Phoenix Ascending

'Try not to resist the changes that come your way. Instead let life live through you. And do not worry if your life is upside down. How do you know that the side you are used to is better than the other to come?'

Suhasini looked at the torn gown for sometime. Rohit stood next to her with all her necessary tools. His expression looked lot worse than her.

Rohit: Thalaivi. Romba nerama paathutu irukkingale.... Nammaku innum 1 and 1/2 hour dhaan irukku.. 1 hour dhaan maximum.. Model ku dress panna epdiyum half an hour thevai padum.. Lighter kettinga.. Ana edhuvum pannaleiye innum...

Suhasini did not answer any of his questions..

Suhasini: Nee poi un assistants kitte model ku smokey makeup poda Sollu... Red and orange jaasthi ah....

He nodded his head and left the room..

Suhasini then smiled and started working..

Prerna and Rohit returned soon..

Rohit: Thalaivi Enna koluthitu irukkinga??

He then shut his mouth and looked at the part which was burnt..

Rohit: Idhu... Idhu....

Suhasini: Ssshhhhh..

He did not make any noise and watched silently..

Suhasini was burning here and there in the skirt part.

Suhasini: Thank god... Kizhichavanga skirt le kizhichanga.. Bodice le kizhikkama...

Prerna smiled...

She then went on to tear the sleeve and illusion neck, which left the red sweetheart neckline and the stone studded bodice...

Prerna: Quite daring and bold...

Suhasini: Didn't we bring feathers with us???

Rohit: Yes thalaivi... Indhaanga...

She then added it to the gown and mask...

After half an hour, Prerna and Rohit looked at the finished product..

Suhasini: What do you think??

Prerna: Ellam okay... But... Edho miss aagure maari irukku...

Rohit: Ama enakum Adhan thonudhu..

Suhasini smiled and nodded..

-------

Everyone in the venue went gaga when PM personally attended the event amidst election campaigning.

Emcee: Your Highness, Its really fortunate of us to have Your Grace here..

PM: I'm really fortunate to attend this event.. Since my wife is very inclined towards fashion, I'm also learning some tidbits here and there..

Emcee: With the mention of Her Highness, Where is she???

PM: She is little sick.. She asked me to attend on her behalf.. She might call me in between..