Volleyball

'She longed to throw something at him. A chair. Herself.'

Adi returned to their villa and was surprised to see a table prepared by his wife.

Adi: Jaan, what are you doing???

Suhasini: I just made you some breakfast..

Adi: This isn't just a breakfast.. This looks like an exotic and fine dining experience..

She gave a smile..

Suhasini: Taste and tell me...

Adi: You are the chef today... Please tell me the dishes you cooked..

Suhasini: Okay... Then... Taste this one..

She placed a plate before him..

Suhasini: let's start from here.. This is pasta with black truffle..

He was eating halfway started coughing, when she said the name of the dish.

Suhasini: What happened?? Nalla illaya???

Adi: It tastes so good, Jaan.. But black truffle.. isn't it so rare and expensive??

Suhasini: Yeah.. But I just wanted to give you the best breakfast..

Adi: Okay... You are so good to me, baby..

He started eating again. She then placed another plate with a dish made of arugula leaves. He started sensing a different vibe throughout the breakfast. However he didn't voice out his doubt.

Adi: The ingredients are so peculiar... What are you planning, my crown Princess??

He finished the dishes soon.

Adi: I finished my breakfast.. you continue eating.. I need to make a call.. I will be back in a minute..

Suhasini: Okay...

Suhasini: don't they affect him in any way??? Is he enduring???

Adi came out of the villa, sat on the nearby chair and started browsing in his phone. Eeshwar joined him in a minute.

Adi: Didn't you have Breakfast??

Eeshwar: Yes brother, we both had ours with Oorvashi. I just got to know that sister-in-law prepared you breakfast.

Adi: Yes. That is what I'm thinking about...

Adi stared at his phone and Eeshwar peeked at it.

Adi: Don't look...

Eeshwar: I'm not... I don't see anything..

Adi smiled understandably..

Eeshwar: What happened, brother??

Adi: I'm just living the best part of my life, Eeshwar...

After all, my wife is trying to seduce me with food which have aphrodisiac effects.

Adi: Ha ha ha ha ha ha....

Eeshwar was extremely confused with his brother's reaction. He was unsure of the things happened between them. But he was happy to see him happy.

Eeshwar: You are laughing... You have tears in your eyes..

Adi: I just love her da... I love her...

Eeshwar: You are using da... Then you are really in a very good mood...

Adi: Why are you wasting your time with me??? Go and be with Prerna...