Children of our own

'I love teasing you
When you get angry because
I love adoring you in such a manner.'

Adi sat before the fireplace. Suhasini was checking out his library.

Suhasini: you have a very big library.. Appo romba rebellious ah irundhen nu sonne..

Adi: Yes I was.. But I always had a love for books.. And I was studying two degrees at that time.. So I was always accompanied by books..

Suhasini: We both are so different from each other.. Enaku romance mattum dhaan padikka pidikkum..

Adi: Then check out that side.. Romance genre Anga dhaan irukku...

Suhasini: nee padippiya romance??

Adi: yes..

Suhasini: Most of the guys don't read.. Adhan ketten..

Adi: Am I one of them???

Suhasini: No.. Narcissist...

Adi: Ha ha ha ha ha ha... Inga vaa...

He pulled her and made her sit next to him...

Adi: Promise me one thing...

Suhasini: Enna???

Adi: Unaku Enna Kashtam vandhalum.. Enna Kashta paduthunalum.. Nee en kitte sollanum.. Naane thappu pannirundhalum en kitte kekanum.. Edhaiyum maraikka koodadhu.. Okay???

Suhasini: I promise... Inime Enna nadandhalum I will share with you.. Neeyum pannanum..

Adi: I promise I will...

That night turned out to be so gentle for her. He touched her like a flower. She never noticed his gentleness before that night. It took her time to adjust to him.. But she slowly started enjoying everything he did. She started expressing herself beautifully to him.. They became transparent to each other in their own world.

-------

Eeshwar's penthouse:

Prerna: When is Suhasini returning??

Eeshwar: How do I know??

Prerna: Isn't he your brother??

Eeshwar: Isn't she your friend??

Prerna: We need to submit Sathyakala's saree designs by next wednesday.. Ippove friday aayiruchi... Avanga assistant vera enaku call pannitte irukkanga.. I don't even have any draft to show..

Eeshwar: Don't worry.. I'll deal with Sathyakala.. And Brother will be returning tomorrow.. He has election campaigns and many more things to do... So most probably, they will be here by tomorrow morning...

Prerna: Vandhuranum.. Naan avaluku call panna try pannite irukken.. Ava edukka matra..

Eeshwar: They are still in their honeymoon period.. Everything started little later for them.. Let them enjoy..

Prerna: How am I stopping them from enjoying?? I even helped her..

She stopped as she blabbered..

Eeshwar: How did you help??

Prerna: Apdiya sonnen?? Illaye...

Eeshwar: Apdi dhaan sonne... Sari Sollu.. What kind of help did you do??

Prerna: I didn't do anything...

Eeshwar: Let me call my brother..

Prerna: No don't call him..