Ran into the devil

'He is that kind of evil, even angels fall in love.'

F country's President and first lady had all praises for them.

First lady: How lovely you both are... I can clearly see the love you have on each other..

Is it love at first sight??

Suhasini who was sipping the juice, thought about their first meeting and coughed suddenly..

First lady: My child, are you fine??

Suhasini: yes Milady.. I'm fine..

Adi placed his hand on her back and rubbed her slowly.. Her toes curled from his action. But his face was so calm as he answered the first lady.

Adi: Yes milady.. It was love at first sight for me.. She was so soft and warm.. I have never ever met a girl like her who showed her completely just at the first meet...

Suhasini bumped on his leg..

Adi: I mean her nature.. She was so open, soft-natured and warm hearted person..

First lady: very good.. Very good... People should be open and ready to accept in relationship...

Adi turned to Suhasini...

Adi: See that's what I'm saying.. Shall we be more open???

Suhasini smiled at first lady.

Suhasini: Milady, If you don't mind, I wish to talk with my husband in private..

First lady: oh yes carry on my child... You people are young.. You would be having so much to talk..

She then moved away...

Suhasini: Adi.. You gangster.. Pervert.. Avanga munnadiye dirty ah pesure.. Avangalku purinja Enna aaguradhu???

Adi: naan dirty ah pesunena?? I was saying the truth.. You were so soft and warm to me.. You openly stated your situation to me.. Illaya?? Is your husband a liar?? No baby.. You should believe me...

Suhasini: I'm not falling this time... You always play with me like this..

Adi: Baby.. Look at my eyes.. En kannu poi soldra maari theriyudha???

Suhasini: apram yean shall we be more open nu ketta???

Adi: so that we can share everything and live happily forever...

Suhasini: ohhhhh...

Apdiya??? Sari nethu kala ve expose pannadhu sari... History plagiarism expose pannadhu sari.. Veedu idichadhu kooda okay...

Manohar eh yean arrest panna vecha???

Adi: Unaku Enna andha amul baby mela akkarai???

He did a crime.. He has to be punished.. Moreover he deserved it...

Edho oru point le unnaiyum andha kalavaiyum compare panni dhaane avale choose pannan.. So he had it coming...

Suhasini: you know you are really petty...

Adi: I am.. when it comes to you... I will not give you to anyone...

He tightened his grip around her..

Suhasini: you look so cute...

Adi: Don't make your lips like that.. Kadichuruven..

Suhasini: heiii... Adi.. You should restrain yourself.. We are in foreign land and people are watching us..

Adi: Is there anyone in this world who doesn't love.. We are young and in love, people will understand...

Suhasini smiled at him... He was the same guy who took her alone just to hug her.. Now he was being so open.. They have really come a long way...