1000 times

'Wherever you go, leave a trail of love.'

Eeshwar tied the thaali around her neck successfully. Everyone was happy to see them finally getting married. Suddenly there was a commotion. A lady came out of the crowd and stood in front of the stage.

Prerna's Mom: you made my life worse and now you are marrying the prince and settling happily..

Prerna stood up as she saw her mom and Eeshwar followed her.

Suhasini: Neenga edhuku inga vandhinga?

Prerna's mom: nee pesadhe ma.. Idhu enakum en ponnukum idayile... Yaarum pesadhinga..

Eeshwar: Naan pesuna???

Prerna's mom: Enga vaazhkai eh kedutha maharaja dhaane Neenga.. Unga kitte Onnum paadhiyuma solli en vaazhkai eh keduthutta..

Prerna: Vaai eh moodu...

Prerna's mom: Apdi dhaan de pesuven...

Eeshwar: Guards....

Guards ran towards her and held her..

Prerna's mom: Ennai veliya thorathe paakura ley??

Eeshwar: Ama.. Poruppe illadha.. Amma nu kupda thagudhi illadha.. Ponnu vaazhkai kettalum paravale nu nenaikure lady eh veliya anuppa dhaan paakurom...

Adi: I made your job easy...

Police entered the venue and arrested her.

Prerna's mom: Nee nalla irukka matte de.. Nalla irukka matte...

Prerna's eyes watered. She always stood up against everyone. The only person she never talked against was her mother in the hope that her mother might value her one day. But this incident proved her that she was not going to see such a day in her life.

Eeshwar held her shoulders.

Eeshwar: Don't worry.. I'm there.. You are not alone anymore..

He just told her and sat down like nothing happened. Suhasini and Oorvashi made her to sit.

Suhasini: We still have so many games.. Come on.. Sit..

They played some games. Adi remembered their wedding where he did everything without any interest. He just smiled as he got reminded of her innocent face then. She knew nothing then. She was so young and cute.

Suhasini looked at her husband.

Suhasini: Why are you smiling??

Adi: I just remembered how naive and innocent you were when we got married..

Suhasini: I was smart.. I'm smart.. You looked so grumpy when we got married like you sat on some chillies and you were ready to run away..

Adi: That's not true..

Suhasini: then were you excited for our marriage???

Adi seriously gave it a thought..

Adi: I don't know.. May be..

Suhasini had her mouth open.. Adi walked away from there..

Oorvashi: Anni... Anni..

Suhasini: coming.. Coming...

She didn't expect such an answer from him and she had to acknowledge the fact that she felt little butterflies in her stomach when he sort of agreed.. She smiled sheepishly.. She resumed her attention back to the games..

Social wedding was done an hour after the traditional wedding. Prerna looked like a disney princess on that gown. Her white wedding gown was indeed inspired from beauty and the beast as the bodice was adorned with rose and floral appliqués, crystals, and sequins and they trailed across her illusion sleeves. A lace-up corset backed with crystal buttons complemented the sparkle tulle. The gown was summed up with a beautiful royal train.