Tom

| Warning: This chapter has some mentions of trauma. If you're sensitive to this topic. Either read with caution, or go to the next chapter. It's not my intention to trigger anyone in anyway. |

If you didn't know. When you live underground, mail tends to get lost since you also don't have a mailbox. So whenever the mail is found, it's about piles of mail. I was told by some of my fathers workers, that they were trying to fix the problem. And I was also told that tomorrow morning all the missing mail will arrive. I unfortunately can't be here, and right now it's five in the morning. I left a little note on the side table so Roxy knows where I'm going, and when I'll be back. I hate leaving her own her own, but I have to go for a meeting with my father. It's always upsetting to leave Roxy while she's sleeping.
While I was getting ready for my meeting, I noticed Roxy stretching her arms out. "Where are you going?" "I'm surprised you woke up this early." "I don't know why I suddenly woke either. It's not something I'm used to." "Yeah, I know." "Where are you going?" "I have to go out for a little." "Doing what?" "I just need to talk with a few people to fix some problems." "You can trust me. It's not like I'm going to say anything." "Roxy listen. I have to leave in five minutes, and I will be back tomorrow morning." "Tomorrow morning?!" She stood out of the bed looking at me. "You can tell me that you're going to one of your fathers meetings. I don't care. You don't have to lie to me Tom." "I'm sorry. It's just that every time I go to these things I'm not supposed to say anything. It also really stresses me out thinking about the stupid tasks my father wants me to do." "What tasks?" "It's not important." "Do you trust me?" "It's death eater stuff." "I thought you weren't a death eater." "No matter what I'm going to be tied into their madness. Which means mark, no mark. I have to do what they say so I don't die in a torturous way." "Your own father would kill you?" "He wouldn't personally do it, but he would watch." "What kind of sick father would torture his own kid just because the child doe-." "Don't you dare talk bad about my father!" "You protect the one that ruined your life?" "Do you protect yours?" "I don't have to protect him because he doesn't like to think I exist." "It's a yes or no question Roxy. If some dumb fucking cunt talked bad about your father. What would you do?" "I would intimidate her into thinking I'll kill her." "You're no better than I am." "No matter what my response would've been. I would've not been better than you are." "What are you talking about?" "If I said I don't protect him I'm a bitch for not sticking up for my own family. If I said what my answer is. I would be someone lost into how they view their family. They wonder if they hate you because they barely talk to you. It's a double edged sword." "So we're the same. Wonderful!" I walked out the door, and knew I made a mistake. She just wanted to make sure I was safe, and that everything is alright. She wants me to trust her to tell her I've killed people before. I don't know how she would react to that. I imagine everyone giving the same reaction. Before I could completely leave, Roxy caught up to me. "Tom!" "Yes?" "Can we not fight at five in the morning?" "That was a really stupid fight." I held my arms out, and brought her into a hug. "I want you to know something darling." "Yeah?" "I hate everyone else in my life but you." She looked up at me with some tears in her eyes, and a smile across her face. I wiped her tears away with my thumb, and softly kissed her. "I'll be back to be with you darling." "Bye Tom." "Bye love."
I had to hurry to meet with the other death eaters before going to the meeting. The annoying thing about them, is the assholes hide and try to jump scare you. It's their way of scaring others before they take them to the dark lord. Also known as my father. "Hey dickheads! Don't you dare try to scare me. You have no idea what I'll do to you." They jumped from behind the trees, but I already knew they were there. "Nice try you fucking pricks!" "Your father is waiting for your arrival." "Yeah I know. Why do you think I'm going this way?" "Whatever. Just go!" My father finds such strange people to do his work. I always wondered where he found these people. But in this world you can find anyone if you have the patience. Which he's been waiting for years to kill Harry Potter. He's patient.
I arrived to where my father was hosting the meeting, and found myself to my dad greeting me at the door. Usually it's Bellatrix, or someone else. "Son. So glad you made it." "You don't usually greet me at the door." "Well that's because I just wanted to have a father and son conversation. Everyone left to complete their tasks." He brought me to the common area, and sat down in a chair by the fire place. "Son did you get my final request on what we're doing with the girl?" "You mean Roxy?" "Roxanne Black. Yes." "Well I haven't received any mail for about a month." "We need to fix that problem." "Yeah. We do." "How long has she been there son?" "I think it's about two months." "Well is she filled with fear when you scare her?" "Yes it's really easy to scare her." "Good. Well son I'm sure you're asking yourself why I called you here if there is no death eater meeting." "You took the words right out of my head dad." "I need you for something....."

To be continued.....