Harry

I didn't even need any coffee this morning, because it was two in the afternoon. But what I did have was a few shots of fire whiskey. It burned a little, but it also felt like confidence.
   Waking up everyone made me feel like I was a parent. Getting kids ready for school because they slept in. "Ron, get up!" "Oh, it's you." "No time for skipping around in the meadow with your tea. We need to get everyone up so we aren't late for the train." "Why didn't you wake us up earlier?" "Because I may or may not have fallen asleep myself." "You sleep?" "Piss off!" Hermione barged into Ron's room like she was about to start a riot. "Someone is looking upset." Ron said. "We have to get on the train in one hour. Is everyone awake?" "Just Ron, and I." "Fine. You go wake Neville, Luna. And I guess I'll go wake Pansy, and Roxanne." "Thank you Hermione." "Whatever."
   Hermione walked out of the room slamming the door. "She loves to slam doors." Ron blurted out. "We shouldn't shove it in her face though." "Fine. But that's boring." "Get ready." "Whatever you say." "I can tell you have a sarcastic tone." "I wasn't trying to hide it." I rolled my eyes, and left the room.
I could hear Hermione rage through the hallways as she was on her way to the Slytherin common room. If only she would be a little more sympathetic for everyone else who wants to sleep. I'm not dragging everyone with me. Just a few people that I trust.
    While waiting for Ron, and Hermione to return. I started to hear something in my head. It sounded like someone being tortured...it sounded like Sirius. And then it happened. A vision of Voldemort inflicting pain on Sirius. He was screaming in pain, and I could see tears come down from his face. Voldemort is torturing him. "Ron!" "What?" "We need to leave now!" "You said we didn't have to leave for the train for another thirty m-." "For fuck sake Ron! I know what I said. Sirius is in trouble, and we need to help him." "Another one of your visions?" "Fuck you! He's in trouble! Get everyone we need now. I'll go fetch Hermione." "Sure thing."