Tom

I feel guilty, and desperate at the same time. Two feelings I was told to never experience if I wanted to be great. But I couldn't ignore them. I felt guilty because I wouldn't be seeing Roxy for a few days. And I was desperate because I wanted to tell my father I can't do what he needs from me, and stay with her. I also felt a little bad for being aggressive with Neville. He actually seems like a really nice person. I just chose to not make my father angry when he's after everyone. Once I get ready in my suit. I walk over to Roxy's dorm since I heard she just got back. I start knocking on the door like a maniac. After a few moments she opens the door, and I push through and grab her neck while kissing her. I close the door behind me, and move down to her neck. "Tom!" "What is it?" I look up to her, and she motions her head to the side of the room.
   When I looked over I saw Pansy sitting on her bed staring at us smirking. "Oh. I didn't know she was in here." "I'm here roommate newbie. I didn't know you two were together." "Yeah you did Pans." "I know. I'm just being annoying." "Very funny." "Would you like me to leave so the two of you can...whatever?" "No. I'm just here to talk to Roxy." "With your mouth?" "Yeah. That's how you get words out." "Fine I'll stay here."
Roxy dragged me to her side of the room. "What did you want to talk about?" She whispered. "I have to leave for two days. It's about my father, and I can't say no to this." I whispered back to her. "Well I have to leave tomorrow afternoon anyways." "I know."
    I gave her a little kiss on the side of her mouth before walking out. But before I could do anything I was stopped. "So we're not doing a threesome?" "Pans!" I couldn't stop myself from laughing. "You're an attractive woman Parkinson. But I'd rather keep the rough sex between Roxy and I." "Such a gentleman. You're also the first person to ever call her "Roxy." "Actually he's not. Myrtle was the first to call me that." "Well then I need a new name for you." "No. It's fine." I flashed a little wink before leaving her room with a little smirk on my face.
I grabbed my bags and headed down to the train station where I was met by Bellatrix. "Good evening." "Are you supposed to be out here?" "I'm wearing a cloak. No one can see me, even if they tried." "It looks strange." "Oh piss off. Get on the train so we can get to your father." "I wasn't planning on jumping in front of the train." Bellatrix laughed. "I've always found your humor comforting. Even when you were only a little boy." "Yeah, I remember. You used to throw fire casting spells at me, and I would need to dodge them." "I was never going to hurt you." "Are you sure about that?" She chuckled, and I couldn't help but join in. As much as Bellatrix is fucking crazy. I always saw her as my mother since I never had one. It's depressing to think about, but I'm not the person who does an investigation to go find out who she was. I gave up asking my father about her when I was twelve. It's pointless to try to get a stubborn person to speak. You will never get what you're looking for.