Tom

| Warning: This chapter has strong sexual content. If you're sensitive to this, either read with caution; or go to the next chapter. You could also find another book to read. It's not my intention to trigger anyone in anyway. |

  The last time I had shower sex was awful, and I can't believe I'm giving it a second chance. But I guess I'm going to try and enjoy myself.
After I almost gave Roxy a concussion from slamming her into the shower wall. I bit down on her scar across her collarbone, which I knew she liked. I lifted one of her legs up, and slammed inside her. While making out with her, I grabbed the back of her hair and pulled her head back exposing her neck. I bit down on the side of her neck making the old bite mark reappear. I moved slowly down her body while I was looking up at her breathing heavily. While still holding her leg up, I bit her inner thigh. "Are you trying to make more marks on my skin?" "What else would I be doing?" "Never mind. Continue." Instead of smirking, I smiled as she tilted her head back. I continued, and bit down on her clit. She jerked her hips a little and squealed. I softly kissed where I bit her, and came up back to her. I held her face in my hands, and slowly kissed her. I lifted her leg, and slammed into her again. While thrusting in and out of her, she was slipping a little but she kept lifting herself up. She moved with my fluidity, and bit down on my lip making it bleed a little. I grunted a little. "That's what happens when you continue to bite me." "But you like it." "Maybe." I crashed into her again, but this time I went harder, and faster. Her moaning became louder, and it was music to my ears. I could also feel her sweat against my stomach. Yes I could tell the difference between the water that was hitting us, and her sweat. The difference was, the water was slipping off me very quickly. Her sweat was so perfect, and it seductively slid down my body. All I can tell you is you may not know the difference, but I do. While I was going faster, she started to bit her lip, and arch her back. I removed myself from her, and shoved two fingers inside her. I've never heard her moan louder than before. I didn't even move my fingers, I just kept them there. She got annoyed, and started to move her hips back and forth while breathing heavily. In a way..she was pleasuring herself, but it was my fingers who were inside her. She was kinda masturbating in front of me. "Are you pleasuring yourself?" "Well since you didn't move your fingers I had to move my hips to take you in." I laughed at that, and removed my fingers. "What are you doing?" "Give me a reason why I should finger you?" She looked at me, and walk towards me. She used her arm to push me against the shower wall. "Because I know you want to as well." "Don't you dare try to pin me against a wall." I grabbed her and flipped her around. I decided to give in to her because she was right. I slipped two fingers inside her. I moved them around in a circle, and her breathing became so heavily if anyone else was in the room they would hear it. I removed my fingers again, and slammed myself back inside her. After thrusting inside her again I could feel myself about to lose it. So I did let myself lose control inside her. Once I was finished I slowly pulled out of her. She was still under the shower head catching her breath. "I have to get back to work." "Are you sure you don't want to take a break for once?" "What do you mean? This was my break." "It's almost midnight. I think you should rest." "No I need to work." "For fuck sake." "What?!" "Get dressed, shut the fuck up, and go lay down." "Fine!" I walked out of the shower, and grabbed my clothes.
    I did end up going to my room because I really didn't want to do anymore research for my dad. I really couldn't sleep at all though. I felt really alone, and exhausted at the same time. I went to go check on Roxy, but when I went into her room she wasn't there. I walked all around the chamber, and she was nowhere to be found. I ended up finding her on one of the terraces on the top floor. But I kept it hidden by a spell. She was looking up, and holding her journal. I walked out there, and she just looked at me. "How did you find this terrace?" "I can use a wand too you know." "I didn't know you knew this spell." "One of my friends taught me how to reveal hidden doors, and portals. I couldn't sleep so I went around the chamber." "Please go back to your room." "I can't fucking sleep Tom. I'm not going to sit in my dark room with no windows." "You get used to it." "I haven't seen the outside world in awhile. It's only been two weeks, but it feels like forever." "I can't just leave you out here without you trying to escape." "The rooms are downstairs, and the top floor is looking over a small cliff. If I tried to escape I would die from jumping." "Please don't make me drag you back to your room." "Whatever." "Oh well then." I picked her up, and threw her over my shoulder. She wasn't even thrashing. She was just over my shoulder doing nothing.
Once I brought her to her room, she went to her bed not saying anything to me. "Try to get some sleep." "Won't work." "Then I'm staying here until you fall asleep." "I don't care." I got in the bed with her while she was laying on her back. She stayed on her back and just looked at the ceiling. I felt like something was wrong, but I didn't want to ask her. After some time I was staring at the wall for two hours. When I realized I quickly turned to Roxy, and she was facing me asleep. She looked so peaceful, and beautiful at the same time. Her hair was in the way, and I moved it along to see her face. It was so fucking beautiful. I wanted to get up from her bed, and go to mine but I couldn't. I went under the covers with her. I could barely hear her breathing, but I could feel her warmth. She was the most comforting woman I ever slept with. It was actually really nice to be around her. From everyone else that I've met along the way, or who are in my life, they're nothing compared to her. She's just so...different from everyone else. That's what was so special about her. I felt myself doze off, and I did. I fell asleep next to her, and being so close to her.