The shapeshifter [ Zara's Destiny ] Pokemon Sun&Moon

~ • ~

~ • ~

Epigraph

"Love can sometimes be magic, however magic can sometimes be an illusion. A great deal of intelligence can be invested in ignorance when the need for illusion is deep."

~ • ~

Prologue

Zara is more than just an angsty teen, struggling to find herself in a society revolving around the existence of pokemon. She's also a Zoroark. Born with both pokemon, and human blood coursing through her veins, Zara is forced to face the turmoil her parents left behind in death.

Being raised in isolation is no easy feat, and felt more estranged from her sister because of it. Her hatred for both pokemon and human only seems to intensify, however when the time is right Isuzu must make a descision.

Isuzu wants Zara to embark on a journey, with a pokemon of her very own, and decides to give her sister a not-so-gentle push in what she believes is the direction

However Zara wants nothing more than to stay, and rule over the island once inhabited by their parents, Qetsiyah and Isaac. It's only when she learns the truth about her mother that she decides to make a decision for herself.

Will Zara desert the only place she's ever known to achieve what her mother and father couldn't, or will she stay on the island?