• Temporarily Discontinued •

All right guys. As you all know I've worked on this story for a long time, and I really really care about it. I was really hoping to be able to finish it so I could at least make a sequel, but I can't.

I'm losing my mind just trying to figure out other things for my life. Ontop of that Other things have happened that have made me Second guess continuing this story without some of the specific details I had planned in written form which have basically been trashed now.

I'm sorry to inform you but I am temporarily Discontinuing this story, mainly because of the wattpad drama, but also because it's just lame. I honestly feel like none of my stories are really as good as all the other Writers on here. Trust me, my journal was Literally overflowing with ideas but They're wasted now considering what's happening with the story now.

I feel bad About leaving annalece in the dust, so I was going to have my little sister make a few art pieces To place on Here to make the story have at least a little bit of a bright side.

I thank every single one of you who took the time to read this story, and cared So much about this story that you kept going. I appriciate all the votes and the many reads I've gotten. They all meant the world to me.

I may winde up continuing this story in the future, but I don't imagine it being anytime soon.
I'm sorry guys. Much love ♡

~ThaKrazyGhostwriter