10

~Annalece~

After allice and I talked over the situation, I had her gripped in my arms, suprisingly smiling.

I know I'm probably never going to enjoy this school, if I don't actually attend the vast majority of the time.

Ironically as soon as I had caught back up with the class my senses started going off.

Noticing my tension I felt paws pad at my right ankle. What's wrong annalece?? Allice thrusts forward planting her mouse paws into the ground.

My pokemon gave me looks of concern. I glanced over at my class, they seemed to have been more involved with Discussing their pokemon with olivia, and kukui was no where to be seen. I had a chance at Checking out the issue, and having enough time to return for that field trip.

So, I crouched down staring  into both worried gazes, "guys I know you want to help, but I have to go check this out." Promise gave me a look of understanding while Allice seemed Slightly shook, "we're still going at this together guys, I promise. But for now I need you to choose, would you like to go in your poke-ball or Stay here and socialize?" They seemed hesitant at first, but they decided to stay and train. I knew exactly what they were thinking so it's not like I needed a real answer.

I nodded to them with a smile as they scurried about. Promise looked aweful interested in the other litten, which made me sad considering I couldn't be there to support them right now.

I ran right behind the school and immidiately Shifted. I started running towards the woods when I felt my body smack into Someone.

My senses grew more and more strong, I couldnt help the chills that consistently shoot up my spine. "Zoroark?? What are you doing here??" I turnt my gaze off the ground, and look up to find a curious kukui standing over me.

I rushed to my feet. "Someone around here is in trouble. Don't mind or follow me human." I snarled, adgitatingly and Darted into the woods snickering to myself. I don't like how my Senses keep picking at my mind like this, but once I fled into the sea of trees, berries and other greenery
For some reason I could hear feint voices. You will not get away with this!!

"Oh yeah we'll see about DAT!!" Someone snickered Evilly at that, and I knew something was up. I bolted through the woods; my paws pounding against the earth.
My claws sunk into the soil and dirt, but I payed no dire mind.

I had finally made it to some sort of clearing In the woods.
It seemed some sort of strange pokemon was caged up, and that mangey meowth scent isn't just found everywhere in alola, I'm used to the tropical alolan meowth Scent rather than the Old kanto one.

I stood on my hind paws, and crossed my arms. I tilted my head to either side, popping my neck loud and obviously.

The caged pokemon looked up at me puzzled, yet I just smiled in reassurance. Looking closer beside the cage, I noticed a group of people dressed in white clothing; a big red R sewn into the center.

So there's 2 Douchebag teams Making trouble around melemele?? This is definitely coming to a stop, and I mean Now.

"Who the hell are you people, and what are you doing catching pokemon Around my Territory."
The group of people turn to face me. They started up some dumb lecture, all about who they are.
Seriously??

I rolled my eyes as they twirled about in expression. I quickly gripped onto the cage, and casted an illusion in order to remain invisible.

When we were far enough away, I used hone-claws on the cage door.