09

~Annalece~

I listened as my class chattered amongst one another of this mysterious woman being aided
By A Lycanroc. Midday form more specifically...it was monotone and simple.

Sort of like the kid I battled the other day. The woman Turns her gaze over to charizard Kissing its nose, and it blushed gratefully.

"Kiawe! Wow you're out of my sight for five seconds and look how much you've grown! Such a handsome boy." She scoops kiawe into a bone-crushing hug smiling cheerfully.

"You know her kiawe?" Ash asks clearly dumbfounded. "I do." Kiawe explains who she is and why she's here. While she's doing so My chest started fluttering. It was as if something was pulling on my senses. To rub off my tension I got behind kiawe, slightly scared of what she
might do. She gives me a curious glance but soon waves it off as ash tries conversing with her.

[ Time skip ]

"Alright class. Today we're all going to visit Akala island for a lovely class field trip" Kukui explains

"That's awesome! The grand trial!" Ash pumps his fist, and I Sigh but smile warmly at his limitless excitement. "Aren't you getting ahead of yourself?" Kukui retorts, obviously weary.
"Well maybe." Ash chuckles, "oh ash." Mallow and I start
to giggle too. "There he goes." Sophocles chimes in. My pokemon just stare ahead, both lost in Suprisingly Distinct thoughts.

"Alola, class! I'm Olivia! I'm the kahuna of Akala island. I'm in charge of your fieldtrip. it's so nice to meet you!" The mysterious woman finally introduced  herself. I tensed up as my senses started flaring up. What is it, annalece? Promise leaps onto my desk with worried eyes.
"First as a way of saying hello-WhoOoaa!" She trips over her heel, and I rush to my feet catching her right elbow, preventing her from falling on her face.

"Uhh..are you ok?" I ask rubbing the back of my neck, giving her a warm nervous smile.

She Reddens and laughs, "Nothin to see! nothin to see!" She waves her left hand Anxiously.

"Here you go." She holds out a small sack, and despite the bizarre looks I was getting for my sudden Erge to go hero, a glistening back of jewlry was soon the main attraction.

"Olivia! They're amazing!" Kiawe praised after recieving a Flaming red bracelet. And the rest of the students compliment their gifts with similar reactions.

It was crazy, but even I received one, mine held purple orb like pearls, with A glint of violet that trailed off into hues of lavender swirling against the glimmering sun light spilling in through the windows. A pink and purple feather bounced about towards the center  (pic below)

 A pink and purple feather bounced about towards the center  (pic below)