04

~annalece

Today, the walk to pokemon school was slightly more depressing then yesterday. Why? Because an overwhelming guilt sat on my heart for the way that I acted yesterday. I must've seemed like some immature brat, or something...

The entire way there I kept coming up with excuses as to why I chose to act the way I did, but the truth is...there is no real reason.

Maybe today I should just embrace the fact that I can hear The thoughts of pokemon.
Maybe I should just...make at least a small effort...

But what if I get attatched to some other pokemon and...the same thing happens like last time? There's no way my father could turn me into a tribrid right?

I found myself walking through the entrance of the pokemon school with the same dull expression as I usually do.  "Oh Well alola Annalece, I wasn't really expecting you to come today." Kukui Smiles rubbing the back of his neck. There's a glint of hope in his eyes. It Damn near blinded me.

There was something all too familiar about him, but I couldn't quite put my finger on it. "Well...this is a school..right?" I pointed out. He nods And allows me inside.

"It's that same feeling again."

"The girl is here."

"It's gotta be her."

"Woah she doesn't smell normal."

"I know let me go check her out."

I tried to ignore the voices, but it was just so hard. They were like shocks- abrupt vibrations beating around my skull. I can only handle so many before I lose it. I know I should've expected this; but I was so blinded by my rage of course I forgot to think about the one thing I'm going to this school for in the first place.

Why, Pokemon????

I glanced to find a curious little pikachu scampering past me with a hint of adgitation gleaming in its eyes.

I take a seat, ignoring all their beaty, curious gazes listening intently to the lesson kukui was teaching.

Today we were talking about different forms in pokemon, and we were discussing mega evolution. I looked down at my wrists, and the bracelets I'm wearing.

I knew I couldn't take those things off, they'dnotice. For some reason it's really tempting. Like being stuck in front of a big red button; and being told not to push it. I just Eyeball them for a split second before Glancing back up at kukui once more.

After class ended, on my way off school grounds, I was surprised to find someone tapping on my shoulder; but even more surprised to find It was the same boy from the other day.

"Oh it's you." I snarl before crossing my arms. "Hey...My names ash. I'm sorry about yesterday...it's just that. No ones ever really wanted to just skip school here before. Its actually really fun here." He explained.

I sighed. "You are forgiven, but don't keep spying on me by pretending to be my friend. That sort of thing gets on my nerves." My flat tone made it difficult to express my feelings compared to when I'm In the form of zoroark. I guess you could say I have more confidence in that form. It sort of makes me feel...beautiful? I don't know. Powerful??