36

~ Annalece

"Kiawe." speaking through clenched teeth; I breathed through my nostrils, annoyance evident in my expression. "Lo Juro!! So inconsiderado!! You said it'd only be Sophocles!" I beat him with my bag. promise clentched tightly onto my skull hissing at him, just about as annoyed as me

A/N: (Lo Juro: I swear)

"Can you say I swear??"

A/N (inconsiderado: Inconsiderate)

"Can you say Inconsiderate piece of Shit?"

"Its just Lana mallow ash, and Uhh-" I interupted his rambling Flashing an icy glare; my arms crossed. He laughs anxiously scratching his head before knocking on the door.

This was going to be A horror show.

~ Brief time skip

"Hah, you kind of look like your mom when you scowl like that."
I glare even harder at ash. "Haha- just forget I said anything..." He gulps down the lump in his throat.

I couldn't believe I was about to do this.

"I Didn't know they'd be here I promise-" he said "we care about you Annalece, we wouldn't think any less of you if you told the truth-" he said.

And of course my stupid ass gave into his toxically exquisite features. I couldn't say no to him, he had to be taking advantage of that.....But i honestly didn't care at this point. Sensing my mood change I feel promise start tensing up.

Kiawe greets Them, while Sophocles just seems Distracted by some sort of project on his computer. Mallow and Lana Sat on the bed talking. The only one who really wasn't there was lilly, which I found pretty odd.

When they all turned to me I seemed to have spaced out, and since I've got resting-bitch-face I probably looked like i was murdering them with my eyeballs.

I realised I was supposed to show them in that moment. That must have been why everyone held a serious look.

I blushed smiling anxiously. I grab my bag and throw it in the floor, not literally. Sophocles's mom caught it, with a free hand While her other cradled a plate full of Malasadas. I was thankful for the distraction. I knelt down to promise's eye level after placing her on the floor.

'You aren't really doing this are you?!' I shrugged.
'What do i have to lose??'
'Are you really sure this is a good idea???'
'-No but if they end up trusting me, maybe they can help protect the island while we're gone.'

"You're leaving?" Ash questions. I rush to my feet, blushing. "Leaving? Why would you think that..." He wasn't really worried about the fact that I was talking to my Pokemon which I found surprising. Maybe they've gotten used to my weirdness.

"Why are you leaving??" Mallow presses, "I-I'm not..." I stammered playing with my fingers anxiously before facing kiawe. He gave me that, 'please don't lie to them' type of look.

"Annalece is there Something you haven't been telling us?" Mallows concern made my heart swelter. I couldnt believe how selfish I was really Being lately. Putting the people around me through hell because of my Stupid emotions.

I heave a long sigh. "Yeah..."
I uncomfortably cross my arms over my chest, blushing Bitterly. I turned around to hide my Face, but I could Feel their confused gazes burning my spine.

I let myself change, lacing my fingers in my oily hair; I clenched the sides of my head tightly as fur sprouts from my Skin. My hands shift into claws, and underneath my Hands grew My ears. Since I've shifted so much lately it sort of hurt. Like alot.