07

~Annalece

Last night, promise and I didn't get to train very much and I thought there wasn't any classes today so I decided to take the Day off and focus entirely on helping her train.

So Today promise and I Are at the beach training together.
Her goal is to be able to successfully perform the move thrash; while my goal is to learn how to shapeshift into another pokemon by using the power of my natural pokemon form- zoroark.

Just try to focus more on what pokemon you're trying to become, and the details on that specific pokemon; rather than using the power of your core. Promise explains.

I take in the information, and process it through my mind. "Okay..." I reply not entirely sure.

I closed my eyes and balled my paws into fists. I thought back to the the morning before the move.
At the airport there was a painting of a litten and a Persian training together.

Slowly I felt my body start shifting around, and by the feel of vibrations coursing through separate parts of my body, I knew it was working.

When I opened my eyes, I was...smaller..?? But still I could look down onto promise...and litten are usually the same height as each other right?

Um this is...good? It's a catlike pokemon so...this is close

"What? What happened?" I ask looking down at my body. She motioned for me to follow her to the ocean, and I was slightly shocked when I saw my reflection. I was a Persian, but my Coat was still the same shiny Violet that envelops my mane while trapezing around melemele as zoroark.

"Oh jeez, here let me try again."
Uhh I'm not so sure that's a good idea...Promise says wearily. I turn to face her, and see her glancing over to...my class?

Why are they watching us like that? She asks. "I have no idea, maybe we should just train like this." She seems confused. Like this? Do you think they're just going to keep watching us like that? "They might, but that doesn't mean we can't still train like this...unless you have stage fright?"

She giggles, i used to be an alleycat! Public performances and scams are my thing. "Okay then. Let's start."

Promise started off with flame charge, which i easily dodged. "Your flame charge is a bit slow. You should focus more on pressure rather than stability." I explain, then use fury swipes.

I surprisingly landed a critical hit. "Oh jeez..I'm Sorry promise are you okay??" You're not supposed to be considerate in a pokemon battle! She hisses then uses, fire fang; which burns me.

I didn't reply, I just smirk in response. I was starting to understand what she was getting at, but battling promise one on one like this was really weird.

I glanced over my shoulder, and notice a red pokedex floating about. It's hand like claws were tapping on the screen, so I assumed maybe it was
recording us?

I sigh and focused back on the battle. Promise was charging at me once more, this time a little faster. But it still gave me enough time to dodge. As her body emmitted into the heated flames she flew around me in circles, then I notice she's starting to get even faster.

I dodge every hit, then use feint attack. My chest tightened at the yelp she gave out, but she got up right away and used tackle. "Promise, I'm not gonna be able to feint fighting you, you know that right?" I pointed out, and a wave of realisation seemed to have washed over her. Oh yeah.

"This Is supposed to be training, but it's just a regular battle if you aren't learning anything." I explain and she stops and sighs.
"But you have learned something so don't beat yourself up about this promise." She looks up  from her paws and smiles, thanks annalece.