35

~ Annalece

It feels like it's only been a few weeks since I've recovered from the last field trip, and there's already another one right around the corner.

Ironically, it's a field trip to kanto. And I should probably go considering my mother's pokemon were transferred there. But I could easily Talk to professor oak At the pokemon center and Ask him to send them to me, or at least to send what I'm allowed to carry around.

I was definetely planning on doing that, I needed to talk to clefairy about my mother. I needed to make sure The clefairy I had Was the real cleffairy.

I can sense Betrayal, but I don't know where or why. I know none of my Pokemon would betray me, I saved them all. And I take great care of them. Maybe I'm on edge, and I'm just anxious since Professor Kukui's little interrogation a while back.
But I know What betrayal feels like.

On the brightside, Shadow finally evolved. It was a rather strange evolution to say the least. It was during my last training session. His evolution was large, almost my height, And we've even Came up with our own Special combo moves.

Because Shadow evolved when coming in contact with me, His new special ability would up having something to do with illusion like me. So during school this week twice, he went as me. Which was awkward to say the least. But I was thankful for it. there was a fire on the beachside the other day, which lead to my battling a wild magmortar.

I Stayed zoroark..or 'the shapeshifter' for so long that when I shifted back my hair remained the same color as my shiny Mane of Hair.

I personally thought it was really pretty, but If I didn't want anyone figuring out my identity, I was going to have to mask it with an illusion.

Which is why when I did go to school on Thursday, I held this look of constipation. It was really embarrassing. I was going to need to dye my hair or something, because this was just ridiculous.

Performing the z Move black hole eclipse, He evolved towards the end, when we hugged. His coat was black, yet his eyes Were golden yellow. His Spiky hair was both Purplish lavender and Dark Red, his new form was a sight to behold indeed. And I was Shocked. I couldn't fathom The fact that One of my own pokemon evolved into something practically unheard of. I underestimated his character development. He was Kind, but strong. Strong enough to overcome even the largest obstacles.

Yet again I wound up battling Kiawe during school on friday, and I straight up won, and I didn't use my powers I just used my pokemon. The only person I've ever lost to was lilly, which was only because I wouldn't allow anyone other than Lori to battle her. Why because Lori needed to Battle other vulpix In order to warm up to her kind. That and i wanted to make her socialise, because she was really starting to worry me lately.

She's been disappearing off and on. I trust her, but. I don't want her to Get hurt or something. I care about my Pokemon. While I may have hated them before I've changed alot now. And I honestly really love them.

It was finally the weekend. Today I found myself training on The beachside in the morning. Oblivious to a pair Of watchful Orbs Somewhere around me.

The weekends were pretty much the same as weekdays.
We'd train in the morning , and in The Evening I'd patrol. Except on The weekends I had more time for everything. Giving each of my Pokemon one on one training time would be hard, but I Had to in order to strengthen them. They needed to be strong. For what I was planning, I was going to need strong pokemon.

Shadow had gotten pretty strong. He helped out alot During both training and patrol, I could almost swear Promise was on the verge of evolution.

Allice Was trying to learn a new move, but She knows she can't really learn it unless she evolves. But she keeps trying anyway. I envied her persistence.