26

~ Annalece ~

Waiting at the pokemon center; it felt like this overwhelming guilt Sat on my chest. My poor pokemon, having to deal with such Crazy strength.

My heart sank, and so did I. In my seat, contemplating new training stiles. How am I supposed to train myself, and train my pokemon?

They aren't strong enough to battle me like that, or at least they aren't strong enough yet. I couldn't just Ask anyone to train with me...I'm putting myself at great risk here.

Soon, in walks ash as well as the rest of the group. In his arms, he'd carry his little rockruff, and right by his side stood professor kukui, holding onto rowlet. I could only assume they'd just gotten a massive beat down by the island kahuna.

"So this is where you've been hiding all day." Kiawe takes a seat next to me, as well as a pokemon I haven't seen before, I blushed slightly but turn away hopefully hiding my crimson Coloured cheeks.

I laugh sheepishly, "something like that...I see you made a new addition to your team." Kiawe suprisingly blushed- "yeah, that's marowak. I caught him the other day. There was a..missunderstanding with welas crown. He managed to nab it Right from olivias hands."

I turn to marowak, "you're quite the troublemaker huh?" I scratch it's chin, it grumbled at first before melting into my touch. It reminded me of promise. She's evolving so fast...

I smile, giggling. "It feels like just yesterday I found promise, in abandoned and injured...and now she's already evolved into a torracat." Taking in my surroundings I realise, there's someone missing from kiawe's little trio. "Uhh, where's turtonator?" Kiawe smirks, "he's resting up, I was going to try and Battle ash later but. Looks like him and rockruff aren't exactly in battling condition."

My heart lit up. Despite my small crush, this was a chance to give my pokemon some real battling experience. Of course only if they'd feel up to it. "Hmm. Maybe we could battle." I offer a kind but slightly intimidating smirk.

He blushed even brighter, scratching the back of his Kneck in slight shock. "R-Really? We haven't ever battled before. Are You sure you're up to it?" Ash Practically flies over in excitement, "Wow what?! I've been waiting to see you battle Forever!! Professor we've gotta stay!!" I roll my eyes, laughing at that. Professor kukui sighs in defeat, laughing too. "Well, I don't see why not." He seemed slightly worried about something, but of course I didn't say anything.

I hesitate for a moment, "well it's really not my choice.." right on cue nurse joy calls over to me, "annalece! Kiawe, you're pokemon are all rested up and feeling much better now." I wave at nurse joy before turning back to kiawe, "-it's there's. Let me see if they're up to it."

I make my way over to my pokemon who practically trample me. We all embrace, smiling brightly, "I'm so glad you guys are okay. I'm sorry if That battle was too overwhelming...I'd understand if you wouldn't wanna try battling kiawe...If you guys don't mind??"

They all exchange heated fierce glances. Promise leaps onto my head, although this time it was slightly different since she had gotten alot more heavier.

"Are you kidding me?! I've been waiting to show That Turtonator who the hell Is boss around here!"
Allice sighs, "you know we love a good battle!" I smile at that.

"Kiawe! You're on!" With that, we high five, only to be interupted by ash, "now C'mon!! There's a big space out here we can use as an arena!"

The ash always lights up when it comes to pokemon was something I'd found amusing since I'd first gone to this school. The rest of the group seemed to lag behind, probably discussing bits and pieces of the battle.