27

~ Isaac ~

"Now WHAT did I TELL YOU!!!??" I clenched tightly onto the lever slamming it down in consistence.
Electric waves emmit from the walls of the containment unit, as i Glare daggers from the opposite side, from the observation screen.

"All you had to do was KILL HER!!! now you've made her STRONGER??!!"
The pathetic creature squeals In pain. I'm not satisfied, nor will I ever be satisfied with a worthless excuse of a pokemon. I believed I could create great things, but I never thought I'd winde creating a dull fusion such as this one.

"I'm sorry Creator I-It won't happen ag-" before it could finish, I jerk on the handle more and more, "IF YOU'D HAVE HANDLED IT THE FIRST TIME, THERE WOULDN'T HAVE TO BE A NEXT TIME!!!!!!!!" I roar in Pure rage, and anger.

It finally collapsed on the floor; after taking so much electricity. A smile tugs at my lips, "this BETTER not happen again, or I'll see to it that Your days of yelping and pleading will come to an end!!!" With that I mash the red button, and the Failure Experiment is injected once again with a tracking device.

"Go deal with it, buhouzor" I growl over to the expressionless pokemon I've created leaning against the corner of the lab. I pinch the bridge of my nose, in adgitation after it nods in response. it obdiently Opens the containment unit, storming. In to help knock it out before it stays up all night yelping.

Creating a pokemon With manipulative abilities  was Quite the well thought out plan; only what had came out as the result was unsuccessful.

I remembered watching closely On the video monitor lacation in Olympeons right eye. I study The hymn of It's Voice, summoning an army of Salazzle.

They had managed to chase her down to the edge of a cliff. Mere seconds before she hit the ground, olympeon swoops in Gifting her with the petty amulette I had created for her adaption.

I created this, monstrosity in hopes that it would capture her. So that I may proceed In the next Step
Of my plan for the world.

I wander into The Periodic chamber where My loyal experiments are located. I approach the large screen in the center of the wall. "Zorox, reveal to me; solgeleo and Lunala."

The pokemon guarding this Very room then bitterly swirls It's Staff around, shooting the screen.

Soon there were varieties of different sightings, of lunala- solgeleo was no where to be found. No matter I still pulled up the most recent sightings In the area.

The closest sighting was On Melemele island. It was spotted flying over the pokemon school, during the sunset.

There were more Powerful pokemon sighted around there as well. i noticed The creature behind the screen was caged, surrounded by a group of Demwits dressed in white.

But in the corner of the screen I'd spotted her. Annalece.
In the flesh.

I immidiately zoom in on the suits, writing down the logo on the Dry erase board next to my desk.
"Zorox. Reveal to me...my daughter,
During the present time."

The screen soon melts away Into foggy live video feed. A group of teenagers, as well as adults aiding her in some sort of search party.
"Freeze that." I snap before calling onto my next experiment.
"ROTOMEXEL!"

A small black screen with a variety of Stone colours rushes to my aid. "Pull up photos of the pokemon school in alola."

"A-As you wish Creator." With that, a gallery of seperate pictures float amongst the screen. I double tap on the one most convenient. Once I've zoomed in scanning the details of a group of children standing around a man in a white labcoat, I glared daggers at the screen "run An identity scan On him." The screen buffers at that, before showing a Small worded paragraph at the top. "Mohn Kukui, currently a professor At the pokemon school for Early teenagers on melemele, it is believed he's worked with dozens of young trainers throughout the alolan region- some now leading lives of professional pokemon athletes as well as pokemon trainers."