Five

By the Light of Moons.

"You've got this back. What do you plan to do with it?" Elena stared at the moonstone in her hands as she turned to face the two witches that were sitting on her bed. "It's currently binding the sun and moon curse. We have to find a way to remove the spell on it so that it's rendered useless ." Natasha answered, Elena didn't look sure so she turned to Bonnie, who nodded.

"And according to Katherine, Klaus becomes vengeful. As least to most of us." Elena said, turning to Natasha for the last bit. "You do realize I have no say in any of this. I got told information and that was all." She said, glaring at Elena.

"He only becomes vengeful if he finds out. Which he won't." Bonnie told Elena. Something about those words seemed to unlock some kind of memory in the back of Natasha's mind.

England, 1942.

"This is a horrible idea, Natalia. Niklaus already wants Katerina dead because of what she's done." Elijah told the girl who stood in front of him, he worried for her safety as he feared Klaus would dagger him.

"I can find Katerina. She was my friend long before this," Natalia spoke as she got cut off, "long before you met my brother. Knowing that he wanted her alive to then kill was what triggered this chain of events."

Elijah was fully aware that Natalia had known both him and Niklaus for a lot longer than was let to believe. Yet for the sake of her sanity they both decided it was best to not inform her of her previous lives. Not until the curse on her was broken.

"She might be of no use to Klaus now that she's been turned, but if I don't try and fix this she'll end up running from him for centuries." Natalia tried reasoning with the older Mikaelson, who let out a sigh with a slight nod.

"Remember, Niklaus gets vengeful and angrier with anyone who crosses him or you. Don't do anything stupid, Natalia. We both know you are smarter then you let on."

"He only becomes vengeful if he finds out. Which he won't." She smiled slightly, he shook his head and signaled for the exit. "Twenty four hours. That is how much time you have until he starts becoming suspicious on your whereabouts. I will not be able to distract my brother for long so make sure you come through with whatever it is you are planning." Elijah told her.

Little did he know that was one of the biggest mistakes of his life. As that one decision single handedly set of another chain of events that Elijah did not think about, nor thought his brother would be capable of.

Present time.

Natasha reserviced once Jeremy walked in. "What are you two arguing about? And, Nat, why do you look like you've seen a ghost?" He stood at the doorway. "We're not arguing about anything and Natasha seems to zone out when the conversation shifts to that of a not so friendly nature." Bonnie said.

"So you were arguing?" Jeremy asked. Bonnie exhaled as she put the moonstone in her purse. "I need coffee. Anyone else?" Bonnie asked, Natasha raised her hand, "me." Bonnie smiled and signaled for the door with her head.

Bonnie and Natasha walked out of Elena's room and down to the kitchen. Natasha hopped on the kitchen island as Bonnie turned on the coffee machine. "Riddle me this, Bon Bon. If a witch is having visions from a supposed past life, what should the witch do to stop these visions? Or learn to control them?"

Bonnie's eyes widened, her mouth dropped slightly, and the mug she had been holding slipped from her hand. Surprisingly Natasha managed to catch the mug before it fell much further. The speed she did it at concerned both of them seeing as she was no vampire.