Fourteen

The Sun Also Rises. 
(Skipping episode 20)

"What the hell." Natasha mumbled to herself as she woke up in her room at the Gilbert house. "Morning, Nat. You sure had one hell of a night." Jenna said as she walked into the room. "What?" Natasha asked, sitting up against the headboard of the bed.

"After whatever it was that you learned yesterday with Elijah you came home and got wasted. I called your roomie Rose only to find out that she had moved out and left a while back." Jenna crossed her arms over her chest.

"When were you gonna tell me that you were living alone again? I told you that if you needed to you could come back and live here." Jenna told her, walking up to the bed. "I'm fine living alone, Jenna."

"If that were the case you wouldn't have came here and raided the alcohol cabinet." Jenna reminded her, Natasha placed her hands over her face, "How bad was I?" She asked, hearing Jenna let out a subtle laugh.

"You ran around the house with the wand you bought at Universal and pretended you were in the battle of Hogwarts, shouting all kinds of spells and then getting frustrated when they didn't work. Once that was over you locked yourself in my room and began throwing my stuff around, felt bad and then cleaned it up, all before then passing out and having Jeremy carry you to your room."

"Holy shit." Natasha said. Jenna got on the bed and sat down next to her. "What exactly happened yesterday? Why were you all upset when you got here?" She asked. 

"Elijah confirmed that he and Klaus are brothers. Now I'm more worried about which one of them will kill me first." Natasha answered. 

Jenna raised an eyebrow, "Isn't Klaus the one that's like in love with you since literally forever?" Natasha nodded slowly. 

"Wait, so if you were worried about this... That means you had strong emotions." Jenna's gaze shifted to the door. "What?" Natasha asked slowly, worried she'd done something. "Your hands glowed red before a beam of light blasted out of them and broke the bookshelf downstairs." 

Natasha groaned, throwing her head back against the headboard. Jenna wrapped her arm around Natasha's shoulders. "You can't control your powers. I know that." Jenna said. "Doesn't mean that-" Natasha was cut off. 

"I think I missed a chapter. You have superpowers?" Elena said from the doorway. "Think Scarlet Witch, because that's exactly what it looks like. Trust me I saw it first hand." Jenna told her. "So that red beam of light that happened the night of the dance, that was you?" Elena asked.

"Yep. I'm the dollar tree version of Wanda Maximoff, only more pathetic." Natasha waved, smiling in a fake manner. "So does that still make you a witch? Or are you something else?"

"Something else. I die and then come back as the same person every eighteen years, I have these Scarlet Witch powers, while being a natural witch. Oh! And can't forget my scream that almost knocked down dozens of trees." 

Elena's mouth dropped. She'd heard bits of what Natasha was capable of but never heard it all together. It intimidated her. "That means you're going up against Klaus, not Bonnie. You have a better chance of survival."

"Elena, you are not volunteering Natasha for a suicide mission." Jenna spoke up. "I want to do it, Jenna. Scratch that. I have to do it. I am not letting Bonnie get hurt." Natasha said, getting up from the bed. 

"What am I supposed to do while you two are out playing superhero?" Jenna asked. "You're staying here to make sure that Klaus doesn't get to you and harm you." Elena stated. Natasha nodded, causing Jenna to huff and lean back against the headboard.