Six

The Descent.

"What happened?!" Bonnie asked in a panic as Natasha had been brought to her house. Bonnie saw the wolf bite on Natasha's forearm and turned to Damon. "Jules, Mason's werewolf friend bite her. It's all my fault because I picked a fight with her and she went to kill me but Rose saved me and Natasha saved Rose from Jules."

"She's not a vampire. The bite isn't lethal to her, right?" Rose asked. "I don't know. I've never heard of a witch getting bitten so I have no idea what could happen." Bonnie grabbed her Grams's grimoire and slipped through its pages trying to find anything relatively helpful. 

"I'm calling Stefan." Damon pulled his phone out. Rose gave him a look, "He'd want to know if something happened to her." Damon responded. 

Damon was aware that Stefan was let out of the tomb. Only none of them knew what Stefan and Elena's first thought was when he got out. Ergo, Stefan was unavailable that night.

"There's a myth that the blood of both a werewolf and a vampire could heal the bite on a witch. Either that or siphoning the magic from the bite." Bonnie told them. 

"Siphoning? Mind explaining?" Damon said as he hung up the phone, seeing as Stefan didn't answer.

"A siphon is a witch who can't use magic of their own but instead steal it from other people or things that have magical origins." Natasha spoke out, she was barely conscious but she'd take any chance to out smart Damon.

"Where the hell do you find a siphon?" Damon turned from Bonnie to Rose. "They are extremely rare but I know of one coven who's known for a having a siphon in the family. Only issue is that siphon is gone for all of eternity." Rose told him.

"Well there goes that option. Would it work if I simply gave her my blood?" Damon asked. "Giving her your blood would only speed up the process. She's not a vampire but we have no idea what the bite could do to a witch. Giving her your blood may not heal her but only make it worse." Rose said.

"You said a vampire and a werewolf would have to give her their blood in order to fully heal her, right? So, why don't we get Tyler Lockwood here so he can give her his blood." Damon suggested. 

"A hybrid." Natasha mumbled, barely audible. "A what?" Rose asked. "A hybrid. It has to be a Hybrid. Someone who's both a vampire and a werewolf. It's the only cure for a werewolf bite on any supernatural species." 

"Sorry to break it you you, Nat, but a hybrid doesn't exist. It's a myth created to give vampires hope after they've been bitten by a wolf." Damon said. 

 "Right... Because vampires, witches, and werewolves are your everyday normal." Bonnie told him. "besides, how would you know that?" Damon asked. "Call it a hunch." Natasha mumbled.

"Nat, I can take the pain away temporarily but it won't cure the bite fully." She turned to the red haired girl, who's eyes remained closed but who nodded.

"Don't be difficult, love. My blood can heal you." Niklaus told the red haired girl who sat besides him. Looking over her right forearm, where a werewolf had bitten her. "From what I know a werewolf bite can not be cured." Natalia said.

"You know a lot of things, but that would happen to be incorrect. My blood can heal a werewolf bite from any supernatural species that gets bitten. Of course, I'd only do so for the people I care about. Bringing the list of people I've saved to a mear three."

With that being said she drank his blood, as was offered. Only seconds later did the werewolf bite fully heal. She turned to him, asking, "How is that possible?".