Forty Seven

Chapter Forty Seven.

"What are you doing?" Natasha asked as she walked up to her sister, she'd been staring down at the piece of paper in front of her for the past seven minutes without saying a word

"What are you doing?" Natasha asked as she walked up to her sister, she'd been staring down at the piece of paper in front of her for the past seven minutes without saying a word. "I got a D+. I don't understand! I tried my hardest and still failed. Ugh. I hate History." Madelyn said as she crumbled up the test and threw it in the trash can.

"Maybe next time you should let me help you." Natasha suggested. "If I don't do it myself, I'll never get the hang of it." Madelyn sighed, putting her hands to the side of her face, blowing the strands of red hair out of her face. 

Madelyn hadn't noticed that her hand was visible to her twin. There had been bruising on her hand, with a cut on the palm of her hand. "Mads, what happened?" Natasha asked, a tone of slight concern in her voice. 

She didn't answer, but instead hid her hand in her sweatshirt pocket. "You got into another fight?" Natasha sighed, rubbing her temples. "Maddie..." She paused as he sister looked down at the table. "I know, I know." Madelyn mumbled.

"If you knew then you wouldn't have me constantly on your back about it." Natasha raised an eyebrow. "Fine. Just give it to me." Madelyn sighed, not looking up to meet her sister's gaze.

"Sometimes the best way to win a fight is not to start one, but if you come up against somebody you know you can't beat, be smart. It's okay to run the other way. You don't know what you don't know. Scared is a good thing, Maddie."

"You have quoted that from something. I just don't know what." Madelyn huffed. "It doesn't matter. It's good advice, and sometimes all you need is good advice to stop you from listening to that voice inside your head telling you to the opposite. Don't listen to that voice as it's made of fear and insecurity. Behind that fear there's a second chance waiting to happen." Natasha smiled.

"Hey. Nat, wake up." Spencer said as he sat on the coffee table. "I heard you last night. You seemed hurt. I didn't know if I dreamt it or not. I was too drunk to think."

"I think Rebekah's been daggered. I felt her pain last night. I just don't know who did it." Natasha said, sitting up as she rubbed her head, trying to ignore the head ache she had from the previous night. 

"You don't think Stefan-" Spencer paused, watching Natasha's facial expression change. "He certainly had a part in it. I know that for sure, but something tells me this was Klaus' doing." Natasha sighed, he nodded.

~~~

Natasha pounded on the Salvatore house door. "I know you and your vampire hearing can hear me, Stefan!" Natasha said, she was more than angry as she knew Rebekah had been used. The door opened and Natasha immidelt punched Stefan in the face, causing him to groan in pain.

"What the hell is wrong with you!? You used Rebekah and then got her daggered? Ugh. My god." Natasha scoffed, shutting the front door after Spencer suhed in behind her. "Momma's mad." Spencer hummed as he strolled over to the couch.