Thirty Seven

Chapter Thirty Seven.

"Hey, wake up." Elena said as she threw a pillow at Natasha's face. The redhead had spent the night at Elena's house, sleeping on her couch because she didn't feel like driving father downtown to get to her house. Only she forgot how Elena wakes her up to talk over what the plan is.

"Hi, Elena, Damon." Natasha said as she sat up. "DId you know that Damon stood there and let Stefan feed on an innocent girl?" Elena said as she glared at Damon. "I don't think Damon let Stefan do anything. Stefan's his own person who decided to feed on human blood, as most vampires do." Natasha shrugged. "No no. I made Stefan do it." Damon corrected.

"Oh. Well then fuck you." Natasha rolled her eyes as she got up from the couch. Like you said, we're vampires. We feed on human blood. It's our nature." Damon exclaimed. 

"I'm not getting in the middle of this. I'm going to go get ready for the day." Natasha murmured, walking up the stairs. She's walked into Jenna's room and looked through her closet. Eventually picking mid waisted flare jeans and a sage green button down cardigan. 

Natasha showered, brushed her teeth, and did her hair while in Jenna's room. Luckily for her she'd still had her basic necessities at the Gilbert house from when she used to live there. When she was dressed and ready she walked back down the stairs only now Caroline was downstairs instead of Elena.

"Hey, Care." Natasha smiled. "You busy today?" The blonde asked. "Nope. Damon and Elena ditched me, and I don't feel like checking up on Alaric since he's in a bitter mood. Why? What did you have planned for today?"

"We're going to Abby's farm. Bonnie's there and she's helping Abby with her transition. I thought we could be moral support. I know what it's like to find yourself turned unwillingly. Maybe I can help."

"You are so sweet, Carebear. I'd love to join you guys. I still feel awful about what happened. I could have stopped Damon if the asshole didn't lock me in the closet." Natasha huffed with a tone of annoyance. 

"It's not your fault. Bonnie is glad you survived, and knew you would have done something if you could have, but Damon decided to weaken you. No one's blaming you, Nat. We love you too much to do so." Caroline smiled, pulling Natasha into a hug as they walked out of the Gilbert home.

"Oh, and I'm sorry about the whole Klaus thing. I know you have feelings for him, and I wasn't trying to steal him or anything. But Damon asked me to distract Klaus, and the only way I could think to do that was to drag him out to you. I love Tyler, and I would never do that to you." 

"It's fine, Caroline. I'm finding myself in a love triangle right now, and it's stressful if I'm being completely honest." Natasha told her friend as she entered Caroline's car and buckled heer seat belt.

"Ooo. Love triangles. Okay, so who? Klaus and..." Caroline wiggled her eyebrows. "Stefan." Natasha said, causing Caroline to brutally step on the brake pedal, having Natasha swing forward and then back.